Chapter 23

Next morning Kushi woke up only to see them both in a different tangled position from the previous night. Yesterday he has hugged her from behind..... And now it looks like she has hugged him. Her head in his crook of neck and her hands wrapped around him..... Legs sprawled over his....... She blushed shaking her head.

Raising on her elbow she looked at his face that was shining due to the early morning rays...... She ruffled his thick hair and kissed his forehead.

Kushi - My Cute Laadgovernor.

She didn't want to get up and wished to lay back in the same position hugging him with all her Heart. She looked at the time. Even if she rests for half an hour she can make it on time.

She grinned setting an alarm and again laid back in the same position hugging him and caressing his hairs.

She smiled at the thought of their relationship development from the day one till today. They both doesn't stand at the  same place as they stood in the day one. She kissed his chin thinking that, if today she is here, then it's only because of his response. Otherwise who knows, where she would've been.

She closed her eyes..... The cold AC temperature and his warm embrace made her so comfortable that again she dozed off.....

After sometime Arnav woke up disturbed by the sound of alarm.

He groaned and turned his position only to realise that he was blocked by something. He opened his drowsy eyes only to see that Kushi was sleeping like an innocent angel hugging him. Her face was just an inch away. He has wrapped her in his arms. Just one word came into his mind right then....... Perfect.

They both fit eachother perfectly. Her frame perfectly fit his. The feeling he is having now is perfect. Having her in his arms is perfect. He moved the hair tendrils slowly that disturbed her a bit and she snuggled to him further fisting his T-Shirt in hers.

How comfortably she is sleeping now. Has they both crossed that invisible border between them ? We'll it was him who has been limited...... Not this woman...... She has always crossed lines with him. In a good way for him of course...... But the question he what has changed from then to now ? She has banned him to touch her and now the same woman is lying almost hovering over him. She is the same and he is the same...... Then what has changed that she is letting me close ?

He sighed...... Already he is a lazy bones...... Now he was feeling so warm and cozy that his body is not wishing to move even a bit.

But a mischievous thought came in his mind. He knew that Kushi is in her sweet sleep and will not woke up......He slowly took a pillow and kept that in his place and covered her properly with a quilt.

Arnav - Oh my sleeping beauty..... Sleep..... Sleep.

He quickly ran to washroom and got ready for office. But again dammit...... He is a complete mess. He didn't knew what shirt will go with which pants ? He mean of colour confusion. He sighed and looked at the cupboard. He tried to remember the combination she used to select and picked a wood brown pants and a pink shirt.

He changed himself, gelled and combed his hair and turned to look at Kushi who was sleeping still. He grinned mischievously and went downstairs.

Nani frowned not seeing Kushi - Chote where is Kushi bitiya ? She is not in the kitchen too....

Arnav - ah.... Kushi..... Madam is sleeping selling horses.

Nani - What ? She usually wakes up early na..... Is she ok ? Her health is alright na.....

Arnav - Don't panic Nani. Nothing happened to her. It's just that she kept alarm and I put it off.....

Nani gasped - You Shaitan. Why are you always troubling her ?