Chapter 34

Arnav and Kushi got ready for office. Arnav had already scheduled some of Aakash's work to Aman and himself.

It was Afternoon -

Arnav was going through the project along with Aman seriously. They both are making preparing presentations for the next meeting. Arnav was so determined to do something. Finally after completing the presentation Arnav breathed relief.

Arnav thought ' How come this Aakash is dealing this much pressure on him ? This is so tiring '

Looking at Aman - Aman this is done for now. You go and check with the production.

Aman gave a slight nod - Fine sir. I'll go and check with the production and submit the details to you.

Arnav nodded his head and Aman went from there.

Arnav closed his eyes and all that could appear was Kushi's smiling face. A cute smile appeared in his face also.

Opening his eyes he took the intercom and gave a call to Kushi. As soon as she picked....

Arnav - Kushi to my cabin Now......

He sounded dead serious that Kushi didn't even responded and was already on the way to his cabin.

She came inside his cabin and saw him who was sitting on his chair with his eyes closed. She frowned and went near him.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... What happened ?

Arnav opened his eyes - You came...... Come here.

Kushi moved closer and as soon as she was near his chair, He held her hands and pulled her on his lap. Kushi gasped with her wide opened eyes.

Arnav - Hi......

Kushi who was still in shock frowned and shook her head. She got up only to be pulled back in his lap again.

Kushi - What are you doing Laadgovernor ? This is office. Leave me.

Arnav - Chudail kahiki..... What black magic did you cast on me ?

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - Then..... Every time I close my eyes only you are coming in my mind.

Kushi shrunk her eyes - What are you blabbering Arnav ji ?

Arnav pouted - Iam not blabbering. Now a days Every Hour, Every Minute, Every second...... Mere dimaag mein Bhas thum hi thum ho ( It's only you in my mind ). Why so ?

Kushi melted hearing his words and blushed a little.

Kushi - Shut up Laadgovernor. Leave me. I have work.

Arnav nodded No with his naughty smile.

Kushi - Arnav ji please...... What if anyone come to your cabin ?

Arnav - So that's your problem..... Ok then.

He opened his draw and took a remote and locked the door. Kushi gasped.

Kushi - When did this happen ?

Arnav - Now problem solved.

Kushi shook his head and sat silently.

Arnav - Kushi....

She crossed her arms and sat there with her annoying look.

Arnav smirked - My sugar lips....

Kushi closed her eyes tightly to prevent herself from blushing.

Kushi - Aap Laadgovernor hi teek the......