Chapter 50

From next day Arnav didn't even let her in peace troubling her to eat something or the other thing making her feel irritated at the end. But most of the times she enjoys his pampering. Aman was so happy when he got to know that Kushi is pregnant and helped her as much as he could.

Arnav came into Kushi's cabin and looked at her who was looking something so interestingly.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi raised her head looking at him with a wide smile - Come Arnav ji.....

Arnav - May I know the reason of your beautiful smile Sugarlips ?

Kushi smiled and indicated towards the screen. He also smiled seeing her searching for a Baby cot.

Arnav - Gearing up yourselves it seems.....

Kushi nodded - I was just checking the cradle models..... For our baby.

Arnav smiled and kissed her forehead - So shall we start to hospital ?

Kushi nodded - Let's go......

She arranged all her files and stood up to go with him. They both hand in hand went to parking and started for hospital.

They both waited for their turn and chatted with each other. Soon they were called inside.

Doctor - is any other patient waiting outside ?

Jr - No mam, yay have next appointment one hour later.

Doctor looked at the couple - Ok then. We have time. How are you Kushi ?

Kushi - Fine. Thanks Doctor.

Doctor smiled and went through her reports.

Doctor - You are at the end of first trimester now. So we are going to have your ultrasound. Are you both ready to see your baby ?

As they both heard it there was surprise written all over their face. They couldn't believe her words.

Doctor - Come, come......

They both stood up and went towards the area that is covered by screen. Kushi laid on the bed while Arnav sat beside her excited. Their heart beat touched the sky as it raised its peak.

Doctor took a gel and applied that on Kushi's stomach. Her stomach churned as she sensed the gel. Arnav held her hands in his tightly.

Doctor kept some instrument on her stomach and both their breath hitched as they saw their baby for the first time in the screen.

Doctor looked at the screen observing the features. She called her junior and asked her to make Kushi's reports.

She then turned to Kushi and Arnav - So Mr and Mrs Raizada, this is your Baby. It's Baby's head, this is it's developing organs.

She started explaining to the two without even realizing that they both are in their la la land. They both fixed their eyes on the screen seeing the baby for the first time. This is something that can't be explained in words.

Ignorant to all this Doctor kept explaining things. Then she asked Kushi to get up. The trio reached the cabin.

Doctor waited for the reports to arrive and soon her junior came inside with the reports. Doctor went through the reports.

She then looked at Kushi - Well Kushi, during pregnancy you will face lots of bodily changes and you might have mood swings, you might be having cramps.

Kushi looked like a lost puppy.

Doctor - Every women go through this, but you will be facing it double......