Chapter 2

It was next day when Arnav was lying on the bed just woke up from his sleep. He turned his head as he heard the click sound of the door. His breath hitched looking at his newly wed wife came out of the washroom wearing red saree. Her milky skin contrasted with red saree. She was looking like a freshly bloomed flower with that wet hair of hers.

He slowly stood up in daze and took predatory steps towards her. Kushi who looked at him through mirror got rooted to the spot seeing his dark gaze. Her heart beat rised to peek and she felt as if her heart will explode any minute.

He moved near her looking at her intensely. He let his hands rest on her bare waist and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

Kushi gasped feeling his touch.

Arnav - You are so beautiful Kushi.

Kushi suddenly remembered what is her situation with her husband.

Arnav turned her to him and cupped her cheek. He leaned to her face and was about to kiss her when she stopped him.

He looked at her frowning.

Kushi - Why are you kissing me ?

Arnav chuckled - You are my wife.

Kushi looked at him calmly and gave him a small smile - That is not the answer to my question. I asked you why are you trying to kiss me ? Do you love me ?

Arnav - Love and me..... No chance.

Kushi - Then why ?

Arnav - Because we are Husband and wife...... And kissing a wife is not wrong.

Kushi chuckled - Just because you tied me with you..... You got the patent to do anything with me ?

Arnav frowned.

Kushi - Listen Mr. Raizada. I agree that Iam married to you. I agree that Iam your wife now. But touching a woman without her consent is a rape according to me. And I will be damned if I imagined you as a Rapist.

Anger..... Loads of Anger surged inside him.

Arnav - What the hell do you think when you speak a shit like this Ms. Gupta..... ?

Kushi - Ahaan...... Its Mrs. Raizada My dear Husband. So let's make a deal..... If you don't want me to speak shit, then stay away from me.

Arnav moved away crossing his arms - Attitude..... Like really ?

Kushi - No No. It's not my attitude. Just a small wish of mine. I don't want to be a trophy wife. If you want to touch me then you must love me first.

Arnav - Then I am scared wifey..... You may die as a virgin.

Kushi closed her eyes and exhaled deeply - That is my problem to worried about Hubby.

Arnav moved close to her - You know what, there is plenty of woman who just waits for my blink. In a snap of a finger I will get many girls on my bed. So don't live in a illusion that I will be dying to touch you. Because I am not going to touch you.

Kushi - I won't be.... happy. And one more thing...... As this all have started anyways. So let's make a deal then........ You have made yourself clear that you won't be touching me. And I am sure you will stick to your words. One day when you feel that you have started to love me or when you think that Iam more than just a trophy wife for you, You don't have to say anything that day.  You can kiss me. I swear, that day I won't stop you and will understand your unsaid words.

Arnav smirked - You know what people shouldn't walk in a way that leads them to no where. You have started walking in your infinity path that will have no destination. You will keep going, keep going but will never reach.