Chapter 31

Arnav was sitting in his cabin swaying to and fro in his chair. He was lost in the thoughts of Kushi. He was missing her presence around him. He was again ashtonished by the way she made sure that he gets his things on time. Even away, she makes sure she takes care of him.

It's just Third day morning and he is missing her like hell. Yesterday night and the night previous to it was a pure torcher to him. He has started liking her warmth that he couldn't get a proper sleep without her fragrance hitting his nostrils.

But what he could do ? He just couldn't accept the truth that Kushi has lied to him. He closed his eyes and sighed.

Aman came in - Sir...

Arnav opened his eyes - Yes Aman.

Aman - Sir the clients with whom we finalised the deal is here for legal confirmation of the deal. I have made them sit at conference hall.

Arnav - Iam coming Aman.

He went to the conference hall and shook hands with his foreign client.

Arnav - Hello Mr. Liam Smith.

Liam - Hello ASR....

Arnav frowned - Excuse me ?

Liam - That's your name. Isn't it. I saw the name board at your cabin.

Arnav - Oh.... Actually no one address me so....

Liam laughed -  Actually I might spoil the pronunciation by taking your full name. And ASR is good for me.

Arnav - Fine. So the papers are ready ?

Liam - Yep. You can ask your legal team to go through the contract.

Arnav - Sure.

They started discussing about the deal and things associated with that. The meeting went on for two hours. They took a factory tour and Liam was impressed with the factory setup.

Liam - So all good to go ASR.

Arnav - Yes Mr. Liam. We will be starting the production as soon as we sign the contract.

Liam - Looking forward to work with you people.

Arnav - Same here.

Liam - I'll take your leave. I will be catching the flight tomorrow. Mail me the scanned copy of the documents.

Arnav - Sure.

Shaking his hands he went out. Arnav went to his cabin and just stopped before his door.

'ASR - Managing Director' the board reads. He now knew the master mind behind this name board idea. It's Kushi..... He caressed the board remembering the excited face of Kushi.

He went inside and slumped on the chair. He sat silent and closed his eyes only to get flashes of a mischievous eyes, Naughty smile. Unknowingly a small smile appeared in his face.

Arnav - You won't leave me even when you are not here. Do you ? Why Kushi ? When have you started occupying my mind I don't know...... All I know is my head is full of you. Only you.

He then heard a knock on his door ' Come in '.

A person from accounts department kept a bunch of file Infront of his for his approval.

Time to work.....

He started going through the file. And signing them one by one.

Evening -

Arnav went and slumped on his bed feeling worn out. He was mentally very tired.

He stood up and picking a pair of night dress and went into washroom to have a shower.