Chapter 5

Kushi was sitting in her cabin going through the file that is kept in her table. It was of a current project of AR. She was going through the file starting from the requirement till the finishing. And she can easily see that the order is going delay. If it goes on the same process the delivery will be late by a week. She had to discuss this with Akash.

She immediately connected through Akash who summoned every production heads in conference room.

Kushi - Good afternoon everyone.

Everyone smiled at her.

Kushi - I really wonder, how come AR is having this much customers till today.....

Akash frowned.

Production head - We are dedicated to work mam. That's why AR is having this much reputation till today.

Kushi - Oh really...... Dedication..... Yeah, I can see that. I went through one project of the company and Iam really astonished at the efficiency of all your working.

Everyone smiled.

Kushi - Stop smiling (She said sternly)..... AR is a prestigious concern running successfully till now. But if you guys keep working like this..... Then I can see the end of this concern.

Everyone gasped.

Kushi - This order has to be completed within four days but you guys haven't even started it..... Even if you start it now, then it will take a week to complete and the delivery will be done lately. May I know who is responsible for this blunder ?

Everyone looked at each other frowning.

Kushi - Now stop staring at eachother and answer me.....

Everyone started pointing eachother making Akash and Kushi angry.

Akash - What is this Iam hearing Mr. Solanki ? Is this the way you guys work ? The whole production is under your control..... This is a matter of our company's reputation. If this gets delay, then you will be taking the whole responsibility of the export. And Iam sure you very well know what is the cost of export..... Don't you ?

His manager nodded his head gulping - Sir we assure you, we will complete the order withing time. We will take the whole responsibility.....

Akash nodded.

And Kushi assigned everyone their responsibility. With her way of plan, if everyone work according to it then, they can finish the order on time.

Akash was impressed with her work skills.

After everyone dispersed.

Kushi - God..... Lazy People.

Akash laughed - I have referred the correct person. At the very first day itself you are making everyone run. Impressive.....

Kushi - But Iam worried Akash Bhaiya..... How come these people are working irresponsible like this ?

Akash - That is why I wanted you to be the planning head. You can implement systems to improve the performance of the work. I will be busy with the clients out door most of the time. So this office needs someone to make this lazy People run on their toes.

Kushi smiled - I will try to fullfil my responsibility to the fullest Akash Bhaiya.

Akash - Good luck then.

Kushi - Thanks.

Akash - Kaash.... If Arnav Bhai also starts coming to office, then it will be so wonderful.

Akash went out to have a video conference.

Kushi smiled at the thought of him and her having some masti at office. She giggled at the thought.