Chapter 12

Two days passed away when Arnav along with Nani and Kushi came to office.

Pankaj - Good Morning mam.

Surekha nodded her head greeting him back.

Pankaj - Mam.... We need your sign on some accounts paper. I have checked it. When can I bring that for your sign ? Tomorrow is the last date to file it.

Surekha glanced at Arnav for a moment - Sure why not. Arnav bete......

Arnav looked at her - Yeah Nani.

Nani - Check the reports and send that for sign.

Arnav 😲😲😲 - Me.....

Nani - Yes you. Check the status. Won't you do that for me ?

Arnav thought ' What is the harm in checking a report ? Anyways Iam feeling bored without party..... '

Arnav - Yes Nani. I'll do that.

Kushi raised her eyebrows and smirked at him while he frowned looking at her reaction.

Nani - And yeah Pankaj..... He is this company's new director. Managing director of the company....... So next time get his approval before approaching me.......

Arnav looked at her shocked and looked at Kushi who pretended to be surprised.

Pankaj looked at Arnav and nodded his head smiling to him.

Nani nodded her head and went ahead.

Nani - Kushi beta..... Ask Pankaj to arrange a conference meeting with all the HOD'S and senior staffs. I wanna introduce our Chote as the New MD of this company.

Arnav - But Nani.....

Nani - Arnav bete..... You came here with your own willingness..... To take my responsibilities.... Right ?

Arnav nodded his head - But this is too early Nani.....

Nani - Nothing is early...... Nothing is late..... We are just on time.....

He pouted like a little kid - But I need time Nani. I mean.... I don't know any of these people.... How can I become a managing director just like that.... ?

Nani - Nothing is there to worry. Iam there to guide you. Kushi is here to support you. You will rock.....

Saying so patting his cheek Nani went away and Kushi quickly followed her.

Arnav went to his cabin and sat there biting his nails.

Arnav 😲😲😲- What the hell..... ME and MANAGING DIRECTOR...... ? I was just here for Nani.... Isn't it ?

He stood up and marched towards Kushi's cabin and barged in.

Kushi 😄😄😄 - Arey.... Arnav ji..... Do you need anything ?

Arnav 😡😡😡 - what's going on ?

Kushi 🙄🙄🙄 - What's going on ?

Arnav 😡😡😡 - Iam in a bad mood already Kushi. Don't mess with me right now.

Kushi sighed and got up going near him 🤨🤨🤨 - What happened Arnav ji ? Is everything ok ?

Arnav 😡😡😡 slammed his fists in anger making her jerk back - Hell.... Nothing is ok. You know it before..... don't you....

Kushi who knew what is he trying to ask her from the start pretended that she know nothing......

Kushi 😞😞😞 - If you don't tell me anything clearly..... How would I know ?