Chapter 43

Arnav in his cabin was watching insta reels...... He smiled at the cute cute videos. When Aman came inside.

He kept the phone down - Yes Aman.

Aman - Sir we have found an evidence.

Arnav raised his eyebrows smirking - And what is that ?

Aman - Sir Mr. Dixit has got one lakh as commission from one of our suppliers. It's recorded.

Arnav - Good.

Aman - what next sir ? Shall we send him out ?

Arnav - No Aman. Have you heard it......? Keep your friends close...... And keep your betrayer closer. We are doing the same now....... Pankaj is a betrayer, but we can't ignore the fact that he has all financial details of the company. Even if you confront him regarding this, he may change the plate. He can be a threat if we oust him now. We can't take risk. Keep monitoring him. We have to trap him through something else.

Aman nodded understanding his words - Should we take this to Surekha mam's knowledge.

Arnav - Not now. We will see that later.

Aman nodded his head and went out. Arnav sighed....... He got to know about Pankaj the day he first saw those files..... From then he was just waiting for an opportunity...... Like an eagle..... But Pankaj Dixit has all influence at the main sources of company. He have to play careful.

He then saw the time...... Time to go home. He stood up and started walking to Kushi's cabin.

Arnav - Sugarlips shall we go home ?

Kushi gasped - Arnav ji we are in office.

Arnav - So what ? Is there anyone else apart from us ?

Kushi rolled her eyes.

Arnav - What ? Why are you still working ? Come let's go home.

Kushi - Just few minutes Arnav ji...... I will complete this report. Then we will go home.

Arnav - Ok.

He said and sat opposite to her and started doing something in his phone glancing her every now and then.

Arnav - Kushi give me your phone.

Kushi gave him her phone and continued with her work. He opened her gallery and saw many pictures of them, Mostly his....... He smiled at many of their pictures.

He looked at one picture which was very cute than the other photos. He immediately shared it to his phone along with many other photos.

He kept a picture as their contact picture and was surprised seeing his name in her phone. He grinned at his work and set a special ringtone for him in her phone and for her in his phone.

He kept the phone on the table and sat quietly watching her doing work sincerely.

Arnav - Sugarlips.......

Kushi rolled her eyes - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Come na...... Let's go. It's already very late.

Kushi - Fine. Let's go.

She stood up and went behind him. They both reached their car and occupied their seats.

Arnav started his car and Kushi took her phone to check the notifications. She was checking when suddenly her phone started ringing.

She sat with wide eyes when her phone started singing the song from Airlift.

' Tere liye dunia chod dhi hei.....
Tujh pe hi saans aake ruke......
Mein tujhko kithna chahtha hoon.....
Ye thu kabhi soch na sake......'