Chapter 37

It was a nice morning, with a mug of hot coffee Anika stood at the balcony of their cottage looking at the surroundings. It was so serene and peaceful that she could feel so fresh after so many days. Closing her eyes she felt the chill spreading on her skin. She along with her husband has reached Manali yesterday night. And the starting of their first day is really pleasant.

After few minutes she turned around hearing a sound. It was alarm sound. Literally after so many days she is seeing her husband Aakash sleeping till late. Otherwise after 8 AM Aakash won't even be visible at home.

She came near him and switched off the alarm. She is surprised as he didn't even stirred in his sleep. ' May be he is in a deep sleep ' she thought.

She went and got freshen up then ordered breakfast for them and waited for him to wake up.

Delhi -

Arnav got up stretching his hands and looked at his side to see that Kushi was sleeping till. He frowned as she will be ready to go office by this time.

He moved closer to her and touched her forehead ' Temperature is normal. Then what happened to her ? ' he thought.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and shook her gently - Kushi.....

Kushi murmured ' Hmm' in her sleep.

Arnav - Kushi get up. It's 8 now.

Kushi opened her eyes and saw the time. Her eyes widened in shock. She sat straight and blinked her eyes to come out of her sleep.

Kushi gasped covering her mouth - Hey Devimaiyaa.....

Arnav laughed out loud looking her panicked face - Relax Kushi. Why are you so panicking ?

Kushi - Nothing.

She said and ran inside the washroom while Arnav sat there shaking his head.

In few minutes she came freshened up. Then Arnav went to fresh up. He then came out and picked the dress Kushi kept for him. She was running here and there. Arnav was confused, ' Why is she running and panicking like this ? Isn't that company belongs to her also ? What will happen if she go late to office, for one day ?

A sudden thought ran across his  mind. He pulled her in his arms and kissed her making her still. After few minutes he parted away and moved towards the mirror and started getting ready as if he didn't do anything then, smirking to himself.

On the other hand poor Kushi stood immovable as if she was spelled, increasing his smirk further. After finishing he moved towards her and snapped his fingers Infront of her face making her jerk out of her thoughts.

She looked here and there trying to control her blush. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him making her gasp. She looked at him wide eyed.........

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows signalling her ' What ? ' she shook her head as if saying ' No '

Arnav - Aren't you getting late now wasting your time in staring at me ?

She looked at him with her innocent eyes.

He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead - Go and get ready. Iam waiting downstairs. And yeah..... Aaram se.....

Kushi looked down nodding her head. Arnav smirked and went downstairs. Kushi closed her eyes and slapped her own head.

Kushi - Paglat.....

Shaking her head she went near the mirror and got ready. Both had breakfast and started for office.

It was evening - Delhi -