Chapter 26

Arnav and Kushi finished shopping for their garden. Arnav got to know about her love for plants through the nursery owner as Kushi was a regular customer there.

When they reached home Arnav realised that Kushi has made arrangements before itself by constructing steps in poolside. He never thought it was her who asked for it. He never really gave attention to this things.

And when she said she wants to do to things on their room only with her earnings..... He felt so shocked and felt proud of her.

Kushi has taught him everything and together they both arranged the plants everywhere.

It was next day

Kushi got up an hour early. As she untangled from Arnav, he got disturbed also.

Kushi patted his head softly till he again fell asleep. Smiling to him she stood up and moved to the poolside.

Kushi - Good Morning. I hope you all are fine and feeling home here. Don't worry Iam here to tend you all. From today we all are friends. I will take care of you all properly everyday.

She smiled wrapping her arms around herself. Soon her breath hitched as she felt a warm arms wrapping her waist.

' Good Morning ' she heard his husky voice wishing her. He rested his head on her shoulder.

Kushi - Very good Morning. You woke up ?

Arnav nodded no and said - No Iam still sleeping on the bed. Can't you see ?

Kushi laughed - Go and sleep. You have time.

Arnav - but what are you doing here ? You also should be sleeping.

Kushi - Our plants needs breakfast. So I woke up to provide them their breakfast.

Arnav frowned tilting his head to her.

Kushi smiled ruffling his hair - Go inside. Go and sleep.

Arnav - You woke two hours early so that you could water your plants ?

Kushi - Yep....

Arnav - Oh crazy woman. It's you who should go inside first. Come and sleep.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... If we didn't water them properly they will dry.

Arnav - If you didn't sleep properly then you will also dry like a leaf.

Kushi pouted - I won't. You better go and sleep.

Arnav moved away from her and lifted her in his arms in a blink.

Kushi gasped - Arnav ji.... Put me down. I have to water the plants then I have to make breakfast.....

Arnav rolled his eyes carrying her inside - Shut up and sleep.

Kushi pouted.

Arnav cupped her cheek - Kushi, you will spoil your health if you keep running like this. Ok fine. Let's do one thing. From tomorrow we will wake up at our usual time and I will tend the plants in the morning while you make breakfast. Evening you can do that.....Fair enough ?

Kushi nodded - Great.

Arnav chuckled - Fine then. Sleep.

They both laid again on the bed. Kushi, wrapping her arms around him and placing her head on his shoulder..... She smiled. Arnav is been so understanding towards her in these past few days. At first, he was carefree...... Then he used to do things with her insisting...... Then he started to oblige..... And now, he is understanding everything without any voice out. He is caring towards her...... Don't know where this will lead to..... But she wanted to think positive.