Chapter 29

After a week -

Arnav was sitting in his cabin. Now a days all his mind doing is to come up with a new ideas to whisk Kushi away from the office. He enjoys being with her. She understands him in a better way. How his mood works...... By the way it is always in a confused state and she does the best for him.

He chuckled as his mind came up with a new idea. He has thought something for her. She has changed his entire wardrobe, with best dresses that now he felt confident on himself. Something of feeling good about himself.

So he has decided to do the same for her. Though not changing the entire dresses...... Because she has nice saree collections and looks beautiful in that. He has thought to shop few trendy salwar suit for her. She has few but she rarely uses them. He thought to buy some suits that would fit for office also.

So that's what he is doing now.... Surfing through various shopping sites to see models.

Suddenly Lavanya came in. Arnav put up his stern face.

Lavanya - Hi Arnie....

Arnav just gave a curt nod.

Lavanya - So are you free today ?

Arnav - Why ?

Lavanya - I thought to have a lunch treat with you and Pam.

Arnav - Lavanya who do you think you are speaking with ?

Lavanya - Why Arnie ?

Arnav - Lavanya Iam not your friends here that you are calling me Arnie. I hold an respectable position here. Iam not anyone's friend here. So stop calling me Arnie and next time please knock the door before coming inside. You should possess at least that much of manners by now.

Kushi knocked the cabin and came inside to see him speaking with Lavanya. She looked at him blankly who inturn blinked his eyes.

Kushi shrugged it off and said - Arnav ji...... Tomorrow is a client meeting. You will be attending that. Aman will assist you.

Arnav - What happened to Aakash ?

Kushi - Aakash Bhaiya is attending other at the same time.

Arnav - Ok fine.

Kushi handed him a pendrive - Here, I have stored the project details and our company profile for tomorrow's meeting.

Kushi placed the pen drive on the table and turned to go.

Arnav - Kushi stay, I need to discuss about tomorrow's meeting. Take your seat.

Kushi sat opposite to him while he looked at Lavanya.

Arnav - You may go Lavanya. I hope you understood my saying.

Lavanya nodded her head and went out. Arnav turned to Kushi.....

Arnav rested his chin on his hand and gave her a dreamy smile look. Kushi smiled and snapped her fingers Infront of him.

Kushi - MD sir, you said you wanna discuss about the project ?

Arnav - Manager madam, when you have something interesting to see Infront of you..... How can someone concentrate on other things ? You tell me.

Kushi shook her head - Iam going. We will discuss this at home.

Arnav - What ? Work at home ? No way....

Kushi - We are discussing this at home. Period.

Arnav - But Kushi.....

But she was long gone.

Arnav whined -  Now I have to work at home also ?

It was evening -