Chapter 1

It was an usual day in Shantivan....... HP the maid of the home was arranging Breakfast on the table. Surekha the matriarch of the family sat on the chair waiting for the family to join her for the breakfast. She was very eager today as she has the chance to have breakfast with her whole family after so many days. She looked at the staircase eagerly hearing the tingling sound of Anklet. The new and elder Bahu of Raizada's came down the stairs and smiled to Dadi and touched her feet taking her blessings.

Nani smiled and kept her hands on her head- Kush rahiye Beta.

In return she smiled - Good morning Nani ji.

Nani - Good Morning Kushi beta.

Kushi - Nani ji. Today is my first day after marriage. So tell me what Sweet should I prepare for you ?

Nani - Anything you wish beta. I don't have any problem.

Kushi smiled and went inside the kitchen deciding the sweet menu for the breakfast. She prepared Gajar Halwa, Kheer.

She wiped the lone tears of her eyes. She didn't know with whom to share her misery. Every new bride will be so happy but her case is so different. On the night where every Bride weaves the dream of a new life........ Her all hopes were crushed like nothing. The night where every husband promises to love his wife..... Her Husband had made it clear that this marriage was just a compromise.

She didn't knew what to do at this moment. She was feeling like lost in a maze. For the past two months, from the time she got engaged with him, her heart has developed a strong feeling for her husband. She like every other girl, had dreamt of many things with him. But alas..... Not her every wish is fulfilled. Arnav Singh Raizada, Her Husband had made it difficult for her.

She wiped her tears and putting up a smile she placed the Halwa and Kheer on the table.

Nani - I asked everyone to come.

Kushi smiled. Soon she saw Arnav's Mama and Mami coming towards the table. She stood up and touched their feet making them astonished.

Mami - Hello Hi bye bye.... Kush raho Daughter-in- law.

Mama too blessed her. 

Next Akash and Anika came down.

Nani smiled wide - Come come, Akash, Anika...... Come and take your seat. Let's have breakfast.

Anika - Sorry Nani ji. I have a party to attend.

Mami - Partyzzz....... That too on early morning.

Anika - Yeah Mummy Ji. We friends have planned it. I need to go....

Even before anyone could stop her she stromed out. Akash sighed seeing her and looked at the disappointed face of his Nani.

Akash - Nani I too will take your leave. I have a meeting at Agra. It will be good if I start now. Bye Nani..... Bye Maa and Papa.

Mami - Arey....... Akash Bitwa at least have your breakfast.

Akash - No Maa. I will be late if I didn't leave now. Bye everyone.

Nani sighed. Mami - Leave them Sasu Maa. Looks like Kushi bitiya had made our favourite sweet let's have breakfast.

Nani gave a sad smile - Where is Arnav ? Isn't he coming down ?

Kushi was about to answer when they saw Arnav coming down. He went near them.....

Arnav - Good Morning everyone.

Nani - Good Morning Arnav. Come join us for the breakfast.

Arnav - No thanks Nani..... Today Aashish is throwing a party. I am gonna join him.

Nani - Arnav you got married just yesterday and you are leaving your wife going out with a Friend for a good for nothing party.......

Arnav sighed - Look Nani..... I don't want to mess with my mood on early morning. I am going out that's it.

He didn't wait for anyone and marched out of the area....

Kushi looked at her who was so upset. This is not what is called as a family.

Nani - Let's start. Kushi you also sit beta. Sit and have breakfast with us.

Kushi nodded taking her seat. She kept stealing Nani's face who was doing anything but smiling. She can understand the reason of she being upset.

After breakfast Kushi went to her room to rest. She didn't knew what and how to lead her life further ? What should she do now ?

Kushi thought ' What shall I do now ? My Bua is so happy that I got married in a nice family...... How can I crush her happiness ? She has done so much for me...... But I can't continue this marriage without any affection and love....... Even if I get away from this loveless marriage....... Bua won't leave me like this. What if she asked me to divorce Arnav ji ? Can she able to move on ? Can she able to get away ? ' she sighed. The very next day of her marriage she was pushed into a situation where she had to think whether to continue this marriage or not ?

She laid on the bed and slept. Today she had to go to her mayka for phagphere...... But she is not willing to go anywhere. Telling her Bua she is very much tired she had postponed the rasam to next day.

On the other hand -

Outskirts of Delhi City -

A black Lamborghini Aventador came to a halt at the farm house. Arnav had got out of the car and throwing the keys to the security barking him to park it. He went inside the farm house and saw that his friends are partying.

' Party without me......' He asked his friends.

His friends Aashish, Rudra and Akhil looked at him from the pool.

Aashish - Hey Buddy. What a surprise man ?

Akhil - We thought you won't turn up today.

Arnav - And why is that ?

Rudra - Because we thought as you got married yesterday, you might be having a long night with your wife and won't turn up here.

The boys shouted while Arnav just rolled his eyes.

Arnav - Come on guys..... Marriage is not my cup of tea. It's just for Dadi.

He removed his Jean and shirt and jumped into the pool. And started swimming to and fro. He picked a glass of whiskey and gulped it in a go.

Rudra wrapped his arms around Arnav - Oh ho..... Arnav now leave all the attitude and tell us what happened yesterday night ?

Arnav - God...... Nothing happened idiot. Now stop your enquiry commission and let me enjoy.

Akhil - Don't lie man. I know you can't resist woman. And that wife of yours is quiet hot.....

Arnav passed a boring look - Shut up. If you guys are going to speak craps like this then I am going.

The boys sighed and said - Sorry.

He got back into the water and started swimming and after he got breathless he sat on the recliner catching his breath.

Suddenly he felt two hands on his shoulders massaging him. He closed his eyes relaxing.

' Didn't expect you here today Baby ' he heard the voice.

He opened his eyes and looked at the lady standing behind him wearing a swimsuit almost hovering over him looking at him seductively.

Arnav - Sheetal.....

Sheetal - What happened didn't your new wife reached up to your expectations ? You got bored of her at one night itself ?

Arnav's face turned hard and he had a smirk on his face gulping the whiskey.

Sheetal - Should I do the favour ?

Arnav stood and went away with Sheetal trailing behind him.

Akhil - Girls..... Girls..... I don't know why no girl sees us. We are also a man for God sake.

Aashish - Charms of Arnav Singh Raizada man.....

The boys laughed continuing the party.