Chapter 38

Arnav was sitting in the poolside and scrolling his phone. He was selecting dresses for Kushi in online shopping. He almost added everything in the cart. Being indulged in his task very seriously he missed to sense that he was being admired by someone.

Kushi who has finished her house chores stood behind the French door of the poolside and looked at her husband doing something seriously. He was looking so manly in that Track and T-Shirt with his hair carelessly falling on his forehead.

' How did this man changed this much ? He is the first man who has openly declared that she is more capable than himself. How many men does that ? Then coming to loving and caring....... Then god..... He is best at that ' she thought smiling to herself.

She slowly went near him and wounded her arms around his neck jerking him.

Kushi chuckled - Hum he.....

Arnav smiled and held her hands - Patha hei......

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - what are you doing ?

Arnav - Just sitting like that. Thank you so much Kushi.

Kushi frowned - why ?

Arnav - For changing our poolside. I feel peace sitting here.

Kushi smiled.

Arnav - Iam Surfing the online shopping website.

Kushi - Why ?

Arnav - Selecting few dress for you. Come and sit with me.

Kushi sat beside him and he concentrated on his phone while Kushi's full attention was on him. Arnav turned to look at her to ask her suggestion when he found that he was being oogled by his wife. He looked at her silently with a soft smile.

He again averted his gaze towards his phone and said - If you keep oogling me like this then........

Kushi - Then........

He turned towards her and pulled her by waist.

Kissing her cheeks he said - Then don't blame me........

Kushi smiled and smacked his arms - Laadgovernor........

Arnav - Chudail......

Both smiled hitting their head together. Kushi kissed his cheek again.

Arnav moved near her ears - Kushi Singh Raizada........ You are broking my patience......

Goose bumps erupted on her skin - And Iam proud of it......

Needless to say Arnav was stunned for a moment. He looked at her curiously. She smiled and stood up.

Arnav held her hands before she escape away.......... Hugging her from behind he kissed her shoulders.

Arnav - What are you proud of ?

Kushi - To be the woman who can take her man's patience away. The woman who is the sole occupier of her Man's life.

Arnav frowned amused and turned her to him. Cupping her cheeks he hit her forehead lightly.

Arnav - Kya hua ?

Kushi - Pyaar hua....

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her waist. There was a different expectation in her eyes....... Her eyes was shining.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kept looking him.

Arnav - Kushi.......

Kushi - Aapke aakein hein na...... Kabhi Kabhi humari hosh uda dethi hei........