Chapter 28

Arnav was sitting on his cabin. He so felt to see his wife right away. He called Kushi through intercom.

Arnav - Come to my cabin ?

Kushi - What happened ?

Arnav - I have to discuss something with you.

Kushi - Ok fine. Iam coming.

Arnav smiled and kept his phone down. He sat on the table waiting for her pretending to seeing a file.

Soon Kushi came inside the cabin - Yeah Arnav ji..... Why did you call me ?

Arnav - Come here and see this.

He indicated to the file in his hands. Kushi frowned and went near him - Kya hei ?

She went and stood beside him and peeked the file.

Kushi - What's wrong with this ?

He handover the file to her who got it in her hands and went through that. In all this she missed the naughty glance her husband is having.

Slowly he snaked his arms around her and pulled her to him making her gasp.

Kushi - What are you doing ?

Arnav innocently said - What am I doing ?

Kushi glared him - Arnav ji....

Arnav tightened his hold pulling her more closer making her look at him in surprise.

Kushi - MD sir, for your kind information we are in office ?

Arnav - Your MD is thinking of whisking you away from the office..... For Lunch.... So what is my manager saying ?

Kushi couldn't hide her grin and wriggled in his hold - Leave me Laadgovernor.... Someone might come.

Arnav - Let them. You tell me..... Can we both go out for Lunch ?

Kushi - No I have work.

Arnav smirked - Is it ?

Kushi - Yes.

She wriggled again feeling his fingers resting on her waist skin.

Kushi - Arey what happened to you suddenly ?

Arnav took hold of her hand and held it in his hands - Just like that. I want to spent sometime with you.

Kushi - Iam always with you only. Be it office or home..... Then what is there to spent time with me.

Arnav entwined his fingers with her - Why ? Iam your Husband. Can't I wish to spent sometime with you ? Alone ? Without anyone around ?

Kushi rolled her eyes smiling and with her other hand she touched his forehead.

Kushi - Your temperature is also under control. Then why is this sudden change ?

Arnav - Don't divert the topic. And.....

Arnav kept speaking while Kushi stilled as his fingers started making patterns on her waist. He didn't realize what he was doing unknowingly. The position they were standing and his fingers playing on her skin didn't give any straight thought to her.

Kushi - A... Arnav ji..... Hold on. Please leave me for a moment.

Arnav shook his head from left to right smiling and rested his forehead on hers. Their nose was touching eachother's.

Kushi - You are so stubborn.

Arnav pouted - That day you called to park. Did I ask so much question ? I followed you like a good Husband. Didn't I ?