Chapter 21

It was evening when Arnav and Kushi was walking towards the gate. Arnav stopped seeing some commotion going at the finance cabin. Aman, Pankaj and the finance manager was arguing over something it seems.

Kushi - What are they doing ?

She was about to go but Arnav held her hand - Let's go.

Kushi - But Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Kushi, if it is important then we would get to know that soon. I think we shouldn't poke our nose in their issues. So let's go.

Kushi sighed - Ok.

They both reached home and got fresh up. Arnav sat on the bed with his phone playing some games while Kushi started arranging things of their room.

Arnav glanced at her - What you think you are ?

Kushi who was setting the wardrobe looked at him clueless - What ?

Arnav - Do you think you are a super woman ?

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - Yeah...... Get up early, make breakfast for everyone...... Then go office..... There too work like machine..... Coming back home..... You are already working on something. Don't you get tired.

Kushi smiled - I don't.

Arnav - You won't. For now...... But I assure you when you will be 40+ you won't have any energy stored in your body to run here and there. So save some for future woman.

Kushi - Kya baath hei ? My husband is so caring about his wife's health today.

Arnav looked here and there and said - Nothing. I thought you should rest sometime...... I mean you Nani, Mami...... Everyone. Everyone should rest properly.

Kushi smirked - Ok ok.

She turned to cupboard - If you do something you enjoy...... You will get enthusiasm. And won't get tired instead. I love cooking...... So I cook breakfast. I love to arrange our room and that also won't tire me up. So stay at peace....... I am not tiring myself.

She arranged the cupboard and went near him and ruffled his hair.

Arnav rolled his eyes - Kushi....

Kushi giggled and placed a sound kiss on his forehead - My sweet husband.

She pulled his cheek and went away saying that she will bring coffee for them both. Arnav looked at her retreating figure and smiled. He has now habituated to her unexpected kisses. He feels good while she does that.

Soon Kushi came with coffee and both had it. Then Arnav indulged in chatting with his friends while Kushi went to terrace.

At terrace -

When she reached there, Mami was sitting there.

Kushi also went and sat beside her - Mami..... Why are you sitting here ?

Mami gave a small smile to her - Nothing Kushi bitiya.

Kushi sensed something different in her tone - What happened Mami ?

Mami got tears in her eyes - I was just worried about Aakash.

Kushi - Why what happened to Aakash Bhaiya ?

Mami - I just want him to live his life happily with his wife. But that seems a distant dream now.

Kushi - Mami ?

Mami - Anika is so aloof . She is not suitable for Aakash.

Kushi - But Mami, from whatever I have observed Anika is a nice person.