Chapter 32

Two days passed in a jiffy. Arnav had planned how to say his feelings to her. Wedding venue was 3 hours distant. If he start now then he can reach there in correct time. He has thought to reach the wedding correctly at the muhurath. So he started taking his travel bag.

Wedding venue.....

Arnav reached the wedding and parked the car. And went inside..... He roamed his eyes all over the hall to spot his wife. He was desperately searching her when his eyes fell on a lady standing near the Mandap. He knew that's his wife.

She turned around as someone called her and man...... His breath stopped looking at her beautiful face. She was claded in a beautiful lehenga with simple jewellery. Even then she looked damn beautiful.

Arnav - Oh my.... She is upset.

He said looking at her face from distance. she is not smiling heartily he knew she possesses. She has just a name sake smile on her face due to the occasion.

Arnav - Sorry.

Arnav took slow steps towards her. Gunjan was standing beside her. She looked at him.

Gunjan - Hi Jiju.....

Hearing the word her hazel nut eyes looked up to meet his Caramel ones.

Arnav smiled to Gunjan - Hi.

He averted his eyes away from her feeling nervous ' Just let this wedding end Kushi. We will sort it out '. But Kushi had her eyes pooled up. She blinked her eyes numerous times to let the tears swallow. Arnav has closely observed her.

Arnav - God dammit when will this wedding end.

Bua - Arey Arnav beta...

Arnav bend down to take her blessings - Hello Bua ji....

Bua - Sit beta. Why are you standing ?

Arnav was made to sit in the front row while Kushi and Gunjan was asked to bring the bride along with their cousins.

Soon the Bride and Groom was made to sit on the Mandap. The ritual started one by one and finally the marriage was completed taking almost one and half hour.

Arnav took a breath of relief - Thank god.

Then he went near Kushi, Gunjan and Bua who was standing with their cousins. All looked at the same age of Kushi and Gunjan.

Arnav cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention - Bua ji.... I will get going.

Bua - But beta.... This early....

Arnav - Sorry Bua ji. But I should start now. And Iam taking Kushi with me.

Kushi looked at him the instant he said those words.

' Jijaji can't stay without Kushi more now. Hein na Jijaji ' commented one of her cousins.

Kushi - Chup Pagal...

Arnav smirked at the comment and said - you are ?

' Iam Priya Kushi's cousin. Remember I came to your wedding ' said the girl.

Arnav - Oh yeah. I remember Priya.

'  Iam Sonali Jijaji ' said another cousin.

Arnav just smiled at her - Hi Sonali.

Arnav - I'll start now Bua. Actually we have an important work. We need to look after that.

He turned to look at Kushi who turned away.

Arnav thought ' No Kushi not today. Don't spoil my plan. Please '

Bua - But.....

Kushi - Bua.... It's ok. I'll leave. We have loads of work in office and Aakash Bhaiya is also off to Mumbai. So I have to go.