Chapter 3

Surekha sighed looking at Kushi who entered the home. Kushi smiled and sat beside her.

Surekha - Beta sorry Arnav couldn't turn up. Iam sorry on his behalf.

Kushi - It's ok Nani ji. Anyways I went to temple and then spent sometime at bazaar. So even if he came he would have felt awkward. So let it be.

Surekha cupped her cheek - Kush raho beta.

Surekha - Ok go, go fresh up and come down. I'll ask HP to bring some hot tea for you.

Kushi smiled wide - Thank you Nani ji.

Surekha smiled and Kushi went to her room to change.

When she came down she saw Surekha and Akash discussing with some files.

Surekha - This is very bad Akash beta. I mean how can we run our company like this ?

Akash - Me also don't know Nani. I don't know where are we lacking. We are already having low profit and of this goes on we will suffer losses.

Surekha held her head worried.

Surekha - We have to do something Akash.

Akash - Haan Dadi. Actually I would suggest we need a person who is experienced in planning things. I mean a person who can make everyone work in a flow.

Kushi - Nani ji what happened ? You are looking tensed.

Surekha - Nothing beta. Just some business issues.

Akash - Dadi, I have an idea. Bhabhi worked in a firm as a planning assistant before right ? Why don't we appoint Bhabhi as our Planning Manager ? She is talented and trustworthy.

Kushi gasped - Akash Bhaiya thanks that you considered me for this. But I worked in a small firm. Not something big as AR.

Akash - So what Bhabhi ? You know that your senior was my friend...... He sang praises of your work. So why not lend your helping hand in our business ?

Surekha - Haan beta. If you want you can join our company. Only if you want to work....... Actually trusting our company with you is better that trusting an outsider. Actually this post involves information about our Profit and loss of the company. That's why...... And don't worry. I will not make you work without salary. Even if you are my Bahu, I will pay you a nice salary seeing your performance.

Kushi - I actually wanted to ask you whether I can work or not ? But I need to think before taking a responsibility as big as this. I hope you won't mind Nani ji.....

Nani smiled - Sure beta.

Kushi - Ok Nani ji. I'll go and help HP for Dinner preparations.

Nani nodded her head.

Kushi went inside thinking. She was about to ask her whether she can continue her work or not ? But even before she ask she has got a big opportunity like that. It would be helpful for her career also. But handling planning of such a big concern is very ashtonishing for her.

She went to her room to see that Arnav was back and was sitting on the bed playing on his phone.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav rolled his eyes - My name sounds like a alien while you call me that.

Kushi grinned - Arnav ji..... Nani asked me to join Office. What are the basic rules of the company ? If you tell me..... Then I will decide whether I can join or not ?

Arnav - How do I know ? Go and ask Akash.....

Kushi - Stop kidding me. By the way what is your post in the company ? And if by any chance I join the company my work station will be near yours.