Chapter 8

It was night..... Arnav was lying on the poolside recliner looking at nothing in particular. He was thinking what Sandhya said her today.

Kushi came inside and stood at the door step of poolside and looked at him. She felt guilty. From the time they came from hospital he was so silent. He spoke absolutely nothing.

She went near him and sat beside him.

Kushi - Arnav ji......

Arnav looked at her.

Kushi - What happened ? From the time we came from hospital you are so silent.......

Arnav rolled his eyes - Nothing.

Kushi sighed - Worried for Nani right ?

Arnav kept silent.

Kushi - Don't worry nothing will happen......

Arnav - Nani will be alright na...... ?

Kushi held his hand and smiled at him lightly and nodded her head.

Arnav - I have decided..... I will stay with Nani and take care of her. I have informed my friends also......

Kushi grinned thinking 😃😃😃😃- Laadgovernor aagaya rasthe pe....

Kushi - Good to hear Arnav ji....

Arnav smiled like a school going kid and went inside and laid on his side thinking of the possible things he would do with Nani.

Kushi smiled seeing him and laid on her side.

Next day morning -

Kushi has arranged everything on Dining table and waited for everyone.

Mami came along with Mama and sat on the table. She saw Arnav coming down in his shorts and t-shirt. She went near him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav rolled his eyes - Yeah....

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Can you come and have breakfast with everyone..... ? Actually Nani will feel happy.

Arnav looked at her doubtly. Kushi - Sach mein..... She badly wants to have breakfast with everyone. Toh.....

He exhaled and went towards the dining and sat with Mama and Mami. Kushi grinned.

Kushi looked at Aakash and Anika coming down.

Kushi - Good Morning Akash Bhaiya. Hi Anika.....

Aakash - Good Morning Kushi.

Anika faked a smile. 

Kushi - Breakfast is ready. Come and join us.

Aakash - No Kushi..... Actually I have a meeting. So....

She was cut off by Kushi.

Kushi - There is no harm in having breakfast spending 10 minutes. Please.....

Aakash smiled and started moving towards the dining.

Kushi looked at Anika - Come Anika. Let's go....

Anika - No thanks Bhabhi. I am on diet.

Kushi smiled - I know. I have made diet food. Specially for you...... Come come.....

Anika faked a smile and moved towards dining uninterested.

Everyone was eagerly waiting for Nani to come. Kushi saw Nani coming down.

Kushi - Good Morning Nani.

Nani looked at the dining table filled with her family. She gasped in surprise and got happy tears in her eyes. After so many days she is seeing her whole family together. She took slow steps towards the dining table.