Chapter 30

It was Sunday -

Kushi was preparing snack for the everyone. HP came and informed that Kushi's Bua has came to RM.

Kushi smiled wide and ran out to see her Bua and Gunjan. She ran and hugged her Bua. The whole family was smiling looking at them.

Kushi - Hi Bua.

Bua smiled - Hi Shona....

She then went to Gunjan - Hi. How are you my Baby sister ?

Gunjan - Iam superb.

Kushi pulled them to sit and herself took seat beside Arnav.

Nani - How are you Shivani ?

Bua - Iam fine Maa ji. How are you all ?

Mami - We all are fine. What would you like to have Jiji ?

Shivani - Nothing. Actually I came here to invite you all for my Niece's wedding. My second brother's daughter Giaa's wedding is going to happen in next fifteen days. You all should come.

Kushi grinned ear to ear looking at Gunjan.

Bua - You all have to come for the wedding.

Nani smiled - Ok beta.

Bua stood up and gave invitation to her.

Bua - Maa ji, I would like to take Kushi with me next week itself.

Arnav's face fell down hearing her.

Kushi - Ah I have work Bua.

Arnav smiled hearing her.

Bua - What to do Shona.... We have to. If we land up at the end moment like others it won't look nice na beta.

Nani who was observing Arnav- It's right. Kushi beta you should go before hand.

Nani ' It will be right moment to make this Arnav realise her importance. If she won't be here for a whole week then he'll understand her may be '

Bua smiled and Kushi nodded to Nani. After sometime everyone retired to their room having dinner.

Kushi was standing Infront of the cupboard scratching her skin and frowning in confusion.

Arnav came in - Kushi

Kushi - Hey Arnav ji...... Come here and help me select my dress for functions. There are four functions. I need to select four dress and one extra dress.

Arnav ' Is she really going away for a week ? It's ok. It's her relatives marriage, she should go there '

Arnav - Why don't we shop ?

Kushi - Me and Gunjan has purchased a lot for our marriage Arnav ji. I haven't even used any of it properly. So I'll just use them. Waise..... Will you come for marriage ?

Arnav - what will I do there ?

Kushi - Why ? It's marriage. We will have loads of fun there.

Arnav - Err.... Actually Aakash is going to Mumbai regarding work next week. You also won't be coming then at least me should be present there na.

Kushi raised her eyebrows in surprise - Ok. But at least come to marriage.

Arnav - Ok.

Kushi smiled wide and started to select dresses. She selected one Salwar suit for Mehendi, A party wear for Sangeeth , A floral saree for Haldi...... Light colour Lehenga for Marriage.

One week passed -

Kushi went to Nani's cabin - Nani.

Nani - Arey come in beta. Done with work.