Chapter 18

One month passed -

In this one month Arnav and Kushi has become habituated to each other's presence. She irritating him...... He irritating her...... Life was not boring with eachother.

It was one fine day when Arnav summoned Aman to his cabin.

Arnav - So Aman, have you learned things of planning and Production ?

Aman - Yes sir. Kushi mam has taught me and we both are doing planning for the current order. It's going good.

Arnav - Fine. Stop working under Kushi and shift to finance department and learn things there.

Aman looked flabbergasted - But sir.....

Arnav - You have done bachelor's in accounts. So I guess it won't be difficult for you to understand things there.

Aman - Sure sir. But I need two days time. Actually we are working in current orders and this whole month planning is done. But Kushi mam said that she will be on leave for two days and I need to take care of the projects in her absence. If it is ok......

Arnav frowned - Kushi.... And leave..... She didn't told me anything.

He quickly called her through intercom and asked her to come to his cabin.

He dismissed Aman saying that he will let him know.

Kushi came inside the cabin 🙂🙂🙂- Yes Arnav ji.

Arnav 😡😡😡- Did you said Aman that you will be on leave for two days ?

Kushi😒😒😒 - Yeah...

Arnav glared at her 😡😡😡- And you didn't find it necessary to inform that to me ?

Kushi shook her head 😔😔😔- No Arnav ji..... Actually Iam thinking to go to Bua's home.

Arnav 🤔🤔🤔- For two days ?

Kushi 😔😔😔- Ji.... Woh Amma Baba Ka barsi hei..... So Bua has asked me to come for Pooja.

Arnav looked at her silently.

Kushi 😔😔😔- Sorry.

Arnav closed his eyes and nodded his head. She frowned and went from there.

She informed Nani and Mami and went to her Bua's home.

Next Morning -

It was early in the morning when Kushi was sitting in the terrace sipping the coffee. She closed her eyes as the cold breeze touched her warm skin.

Soon she felt a arms engulfing her from behind and kissing her head. Kushi smiled.

Kushi - Good Morning Bua.

Bua - Good Morning beta.

Kushi sat silent. Bua settled beside her and caressed her hair.

Bua - How are you beta ?

Kushi looked at her amused - Bua....

Bua - You got married before few days. After your marriage I rarely see you. And due to you working in AR...... We really got less time to speak. So tell me how is your sasural ? How Arnav is keeping you ?

Kushi smiled - Bua..... Iam so happy. And coming to sasural...... Nani is just a rockstar. And we really became crime in partners. And our Scape goat who always at the receiving end is my poor husband. Mama ji is sweet, mami keeps me over her head. Aakash Bhaiya treats me like his little sister. Anika is a bit reserved but Iam sure..... With time she'll be also my best friend.