Chapter 11

It was next day -

Kushi got ready in her dark blue saree and matching accessories. She was glowing in happiness and smiling like nothing.

She went near Arnav and shook him to wake him up.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️- Arnav ji....

Arnav 😌😌😌'Hmm'ed still sleeping.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️- Arnav ji, get up. We need to go to office.

Arnav again 'Hmm'ed and turn to the other side burying himself more into the pillow.

Kushi🙄🙄🙄 - This Laadgovernor is not going to wake up like this.

She looked at the glass in the side table and giggled taking it in her hands. And sprinkled some drops on his face😛😛😛😛.

Arnav opened his eyes whining 😣😣😣 - God dammit you chudail...... Are you jealous of my sleep, that you are waking me everyday like this......?

Kushi 😝😝😝 - Cool down Arnav ji..... It's not such a big thing.

Arnav breathed fire 😤😤😤 - You know what..... Tomorrow I will wake up early...... And I swear to push you into the pool.....

Kushi 😜😜😜 - That's not happening. Because you are not going to leave this habit in near future.

Arnav looked at her pouting. True..... He is not a early riser and no way he would

Kushi held in hands and caressed it.

Kushi 🙂🙂🙂 - Getting angry earlier in the morning will keep your mood down the whole day. So don't get angry on small small issues.

She told him as if making a baby understand and pulled his chin. Arnav looked away pouting and Kushi giggled getting up.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - Iam going down. Come soon for breakfast.

Arnav groaned while she went out 🤯🤯🤯 -  Suba Suba lecture...... God where I got stuck ?

He then scratched his head 😞😞😞- That office is so boring.

He got up from the bed unwillingly and went towards bathroom to take bath. He then changed into a blue denim and white shoes.

He went down and greeted his Nani hugging her.

Arnav - Good Morning Sweetheart......

Nani - Good Morning Chote. Shall we leave ?

Arnav nodded his head and everyone together for the second day went to have breakfast together.

After that they bid bye and went to office.

Nani went ahead. Kushi and Arnav followed them.

Nani went to her cabin while Kushi to her's. And poor Arnav had to go to his cabin and sit simply.

He took his tab and wearing his headphones he started playing.

It was after one hour, Kushi came to check upon Arnav...... She doesn't want anyone to catch him sleeping.....

She opened his door only to hear his shout.

Arnav 😧😧😧 - My legs are slashed. Blood is oozing out. I need a first aid kit.

Kushi gasped 😲😲😲and was about to move inside when,

Arnav 😖😖😖- Oh god..... I don't have an escape now. Blood is oozing out very much. First aid is needed immediately.