Chapter 36

It was dinner time, Kushi along with Mami was arranging the table while Men was speaking within themselves.

Kushi signalled something to Arnav. Arnav nodded his head and cleared his throat gaining Aakash's attention.

Arnav - Aakash.....

Aakash - Yes Bhai.

Arnav - I need to discuss something with you. Come to my room.

Aakash - Yeah.

Arnav - Let's go.

They both stood up and went to Arshi's room. Kushi took Anika with her to their room.

Inside the room -

Aakash - Yes Bhai tell me.

Arnav - Aakash if I decide something for you..... Will you accept that ?

Aakash frowned - Bhai......

Arnav - I have decided something for you without informing you.

Kushi and Anika too came there. Kushi went and stood beside Arnav wrapping his arms around his. Arnav smiled to her.

Arnav - So Aakash and Anika..... Me and Kushi has planned a small vacation trip for you both.

Aakash and Anika looked at eachother shocked.

Aakash - What ?

Arnav and Kushi smiled and nodded their head.

Anika - Arnav Bhaiya but.....

Arnav - It's ok Anika. You can thank me later for this wonderful vacation idea.

Aakash - Bhai but.....

Arnav - I know I know...... Even you wanted to thank me and Kushi. But whole credit of this plan belongs to me. Because this is wholly my idea.

Kushi gasped - Self boasting raizada. For your kind information it was me who selected Manali.

Arnav - Oh come on Kushi..... It was me who gave you choices. You just selected one. Anyone can do that easily.

Kushi stamped her feet and turned around crossing her arms.

Arnav looked at Aakash - You can thank me Later Aakash. Now you both can go and pack your bags. And Haan pack things carefully. You might need many things as you both will be there for a month. Ok.....

Aakash opened his eyes like a saucer - What ?

Arnav grinned and even before he say something Kushi intervened and said - And that was my suggestion.

Aakash shook his head as the couple is not giving him a chance to say something. Arnav and Kushi literally tortured both Aakash and Anika and made them agree for the vacation.

After they exited their room, Arnav and Kushi sighed in relief and hi-fied eachother.

Arnav - Thankgod we didn't give a chance to speak. If they got a chance to speak they definitely would drop the plan.

Kushi hugged him - Super Arnav ji.

Arnav smiled to her and hugged her back - Shall we go and have dinner ? I am very hungry.

Kushi laughed - Come let's go.

Both went down and had dinner with others.

After dinner -

Arnav and Kushi was lying on the bed facing eachother. They just kept looking each other without speaking anything. Kushi's heart beat went erratic as she kept on looking his eyes.