Chapter 9

Kushi and Nani came home smiling and giggling to eachother.

Once reached the door, Nani held Kushi's hand.

Nani - Kushi beta, now I will act, you also accompany me. Ok.....

Kushi sighed - Nani, Iam truly scared of what we are doing now....... What will I say to him if he gets to know everything ?

Nani - Don't worry I will never let Chote get angry on you. Once he comes to the way we want..... I will say everything to him.

Kushi - That is the day I am scared of Nani. Laadgovernor will eat me alive.....

Nani laughed and pinched her cheek. She pulled Kushi with her inside.

Nani saw Arnav who was eagerly waiting for them sitting on the living room.

Nani smirked and acted as if she is panting lightly. She went and sat before Arnav who looked at her worriedly.

Nani - Kushi can you get me a glass of water beta ?

Kushi - Sure Nani.

She went inside the kitchen to fetch water for Nani.

Arnav moved near Nani and held her hands - Nani what happened ?

Nani smiled to him - Nothing Chote. Feeling very tired. I get tired so easily these days. I think age has the effect on me......

Arnav - That's why I asked you to rest.

Nani - If I rest then who will take care of the company ?

Arnav - Aakash hein na..... He will do.

Nani chuckled - Aakash is not owner of the company chote. I took the responsibility to manage the company till the real owner takes charge. And untill he takes charge I will manage the company no matter what.....

Arnav sighed - Nani.... Why are you so stubborn ?

Nani smiled - And says who..... Look Chote, you are not hearing my words. So please don't expect me to hear yours.

Kushi came out with a glass of water and gave it to Nani. She gulped it fully.

Nani - Iam going to rest beta. Call me when dinner is ready.

Kushi - Ok Nani.

Nani stood up and went towards her room signalling something to Kushi.

After she went Kushi sat near Arnav.

Kushi 😊😊😊😊- Just look at her..... Even at this age she is doing everything perfectly. Hein na Arnav ji.....?

Arnav looked at her silently.

Kushi 😟😟😟- But she is taking too much tension. This is not good for her health.

Arnav 😞😞😞- I told her to stay home and rest. But she is not hearing me Kushi. I don't know how to convince her.

Kushi held his palms in hers 🙂🙂🙂- Shall I tell you one thing ?

Arnav looked at her feeling different with her touch and tone. He just nodded his head looking into her eyes.

Kushi 😇😇😇- Why don't you come to office ?

Arnav😳😳😳 - I..... I am not interested. This business thing just suffocates me Kushi. 

Kushi drew soothing circles in his palm.

Kushi 😊😊😊- Fine. If not for you, you can at least do that for Nani right ?