Chapter 46

Arnav has successfully made others complete the work in two days with a complete makeover to the building. Workers were really happy when they get to know the purpose of the building. Further Arnav has announced that any working woman can leave their child in the creche so that they can see their child whenever they wanted.

Aman has took it upon himself to appoint two persons to take care of the creche.

Few days passed -

Arnav was sitting in Nani's cabin speaking with her. From the past few days he was thinking to take Kushi to honeymoon. Kushi has given into every wish of his. But he had done nothing from his part. So he decided to take her to Honeymoon.

Arnav - Nani, I was thinking to take Kushi somewhere......

Nani - Somewhere like ?

Arnav scratched his ears - Actually she wants to go Cochin for vacation.

Nani - Ohhhhh Honeymoon.........

Arnav rolled his eyes - Nani....

Nani grinned - Fine take your wife wherever you want.

Arnav pulled her cheeks in excitement - Thank you Sweetheart.

Nani laughed and held his hands - How many days ?

Arnav - A week. And don't tell this to her. It's a surprise.

Nani nodded and kissed his forehead - Iam so happy seeing you like this Chote.

Arnav - Oh ho..... Now please don't get senti Nani.

Nani - Fine. Go. When are you leaving by the way ?

Arnav - Tomorrow Night. Aman will take care here.

Nani - Ok.

It was next day night -

Arnav was finishing the work as fast as he could.

Aman - Sir, don't worry I'll manage.

Arnav - I know Aman. You will take care of the responsibilities well. But Iam not getting the details of this file. Do one thing...... Keep it aside for now. Monday collect the details regarding this and check once.

Aman - Sure sir.

Kushi came inside the cabin - Arnav ji.... Shall we leave ?

Arnav looked at her - Five minutes.

Aman tried to control the grin erupted in his face.

Kushi sat in his cabin scrolling her phone.

Aman - Sir, I think you should leave. It's already late.

Kushi - Correct. Say it loud and clear to your boss Aman.

Aman nodded grinning - See sir. Mam is very much eager to go. You are making it late.

Arnav gaped at Aman with wide eyes - Aman..... Like really..... You also started teasing me.

Aman - Sir, you know that you are getting late.

Arnav looked at the time. He is really late. Their flight boarding will start in next 30 minutes and it will take 45 minutes for him to drive.

He bit his tongue - Sorry. Iam leaving Aman. Please do all the work I told you.

Aman - Sure sir.

Arnav - Let's go Kushi.

Kushi nodded and both stood up to leave.

Arnav - Bye Aman.

Aman - Good day Sir.

Arnav smiled and went with Kushi.