Chapter 48

Next day morning -

Arnav woke up Kushi by 5 AM in the morning and got ready with her in their shirt and tracks. He made her sit on the car and tied her eyes again making her more curious if possible.

After half an hour he stopped her car. He got down and opening her side, he helped her get down. He slowly untied her cloth and she couldn't help but gasp at the beautiful sight infront of her.

She looked at the beautiful creation of nature. She felt goosebumps on her skin. Actually Arnav has took her to a Beach. Early morning golden rays spreading across the water surface was really a sight to watch. This is the first time she was actually in a Beach.

Arnav held her hands and started walking slowly. No words exchanged. All she could hear was of the waves of sea. After walking for ten minutes they both sat before the sea watching the sea. The fresh air made her feel so refresh. The oxygen she inhaled itself is so different there.

Kushi - Thanks Arnav ji....

Arnav smiled moving close to her and kissed her temple.

Arnav - Kushi...... This is my favorite place. I have been to Cochin many times and I never missed this place. And that too specially this morning time is such a heartwarming occasion.

Kushi nodded - This is truly amazing feeling.

Arnav - Wait here......

He stood up and went away and after few minutes he was back with a hot tea and gave it to her.

Kushi got the cup in her hands and started sipping the tea. And the experience was heavenly. Just magical......

They sat there talking for an hour. And as slowly people started coming they stood up and started driving back to their boat. They rested for sometime and started packing their things and cleaning the boat.

Kushi got ready in her Jean and top along with Arnav. As they got out of the boat Kushi looked at the place remembering the best days of her marriage life.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her shoulder - I will bring you here whenever we can. Don't be upset.

Kushi smiled - I have beautiful memories attached in this place. First time always has its special place...... It can never be replaced. And really thank you so so much for bringing me here.

Arnav hugged her - Come let's go. It's already late. If we didn't start now we will be in trouble.

Kushi nodded her head and went with him. They reached airport and departed to Delhi.

Then they were back to their usual routine.

Two years passed away -

Shantivan was glowing like a new bride with all the decorations all over it. A grand ceremony has been held in the name of important member of the family.

Arnav and Aakash were running here and there taking care if the decorations and catering. In few minutes guests would start coming.

Kushi - Arnav ji, Aakash Bhaiya...... What you both are doing here ? Aren't you both getting late ? Go and get ready.

They both looked at the time and they are really late. They both ran towards their room and started getting ready.

Kushi instructed the maids and went towards Nani's room to see that Nani, Mami and Mama was laughing about something.

Kushi - Nani....

Nani - Arey Kushi Beta, come, come inside.

Kushi went inside and said - Nani, Guests would be coming any minute.