Chapter 27

Arnav was sitting in his cabin going through. He should've finished this an hour ago...... But that pretty wife of his is making him zoned out every time.

He was seriously reading a line when the person of talk Mrs. Kushi came inside his cabin. He saw her coming near him. Not again...... From morning he is finding her damn beautiful. That chudail must have done extra makeup..... But shook his head dismissing the idea as he has never found her doing makeup.

She was looking perfect in that floral saree with just Mangalsutra adorning her neck and one hand adorned with watch and other hand with bracelet. She was looking so simple and elegant beauty.

Kushi - Arnav ji

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav kept the file on the table shaking his head dismissing the gutter imaginations his mind was displaying.

Arnav - Yeah.....

Kushi - Woh next month there is a marriage function of my cousin. Bua is calling me. Shall we go ?

Arnav - Will see....

Kushi - Fine I'll tell her that we will manage to come. Ok.

Arnav nodded his head while Kushi exited his cabin passing her wonderful smile.

Arnav whined placing his head on table - Damn.... Why this woman is so beautiful today ? Arrrgggggghhhhh........

Little did this poor man know that ' Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder '

Aman knocked the door.

Arnav - Come in.

Aman - Sir...

Arnav straightened himself - Yes Aman.

Aman and Arnav started discussing something over the project they are handling along with Aakash.

It was Evening -

Kushi has freshened up herself and went to her poolside. She started watering the plants.

Kushi - Hmm..... So when are you all planning to show me your flowers ? And when will I see our place full of flowery smell ? I hope you all bloom soon. But you all are very small.

Arnav - What are you doing ?

Kushi turned - Iam watering plants.

Arnav - not that..... What are you always speaking alone ?

Kushi - Iam speaking with our plants.

Arnav rolled his eyes - As if they will understand you ?

Kushi chuckled - You think they don't ?

Arnav frowned. Kushi continued watering her plants.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Plants are also like humans. They can understand emotions. I mean if you speak with positive emotions, they will grow fast and fresh. If they get negative vibes from something they will fell dry. They are very sensitive.