Chapter 41

One month later -

Aakash and Anika were back after their vacation. Nani and Mami were so happy to see her open up to them. Anika was so excited to join her new job. Everyone was so happy for her.

It was one fine day when Arnav was looking into the production along with Kushi. She held his hands.

Arnav looked at her and smiled at her.

Kushi - Tho pathi...... When are we going ?

Arnav - Where ?

Kushi - Arey Honeymoon manane......

Arnav looked at her wide eyed - Kushi...... Chup. What if anyone hears you ? 

Kushi - They will think that you are a kanjoos who didn't even took his wife for Honeymoon.

Arnav - Kushi come on. I need some time.

Kushi frowned but smiled and said - Chalo ji de diya waqt.

She winked at him and walked ahead. Arnav shook his head at his childish wife and went behind her. She was speaking with the production department. Arnav smirked looking at her.

Arnav - Err...... Kushi you have a guest.

Kushi - Guest..... Who ?

Arnav - I don't have an idea.

Kushi - Ok (Looking at the production team). We'll meet tomorrow. Till then get me the production chart ready.

She went to her cabin and looked here and there. But there was no one. She frowned.

Kushi - Arnav ji said that there is someone waiting for me. Who can be ?

She was thinking when a pair of arms engulfed her from behind.

She gasped - Arnav ji.....

Arnav chuckled - Hmm.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... What are you doing ? Leave me someone might come ?

Arnav - Door is locked. No one will come.

He kissed her neck making her shiver.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - You only wanted to celebrate Honeymoon right ?

Kushi closed her eyes tightly as his fingers travelled on her bare skin.

Arnav - Jaan.... Iam so sorry Baby.

Kushi opened her eyes - Why ?

Arnav kissed her shoulders - For not fulfilling your wishes.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... I was just pulling your legs. It was all Fun.

Arnav - Don't lie.

Kushi smiled - I didn't. Now leave me and do your work.

Arnav left her and turned her around.

Pecking her lips he said - Once we settle things here...... We will go on a long Honeymoon trip. I promise.

Kushi - Hmmm...... Keep your wallet ready. I will take back with interest.

Arnav laughed - Teek hei meri Sugarlips.

He kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

Arnav - I'll get going.

Kushi nodded her head.

He turned to go but stopped and pulling her to him - I (he kissed her lips ) You....

Kushi looked down blushing - At least one time say that I love you properly Arnav ji.