Chapter 7

Arnav was sitting on the bar sipping his peg. His friends were sitting around him.

Aashish - Arey Yaar...... It's very boring to come here daily. It's high time we should find another place for fun.

Others smiled at his complaint. Arnav sighed and stood up.

Arnav - So it's decided..... From tomorrow we won't come here.

The gang cheered.

Arnav - So as it's our last day here...... Ek party toh banthi hei.....

The gang cheered again and everyone stood up and went to the dance floor dancing like a crazy for DJ's music.

On the other hand -

Kushi, Nani and Doctor was all ready for the act.

Doctor- Arey Maa..... Iam so scared. What if Arnav caught me ?

Kushi - Wahi toh..... Nani please..... Even now nothing is done. Let's go home back.

Nani palmed her face.....

Nani- Kushi, Sandhya (doctor)..... Nothing will go wrong. You guys have to say few dialogue. Rest I'll manage.

Kushi - Par Nani....

Nani - Shut up both of you and do as I say.....

They both looked at eachother pouting.

Nani - Kushi bitiya now call Arnav and tell him your dialogue.

Kushi closed her eyes and joined her hands and prayed - Devimaiya Raksha Karna....

She took her phone and put in loud speaker.

On the other side -

Arnav who was dancing with his friends came aside as his phone rang.

Arnav 🤨🤨🤨- Unknown number ?

He attended the call and said 🙄🙄🙄🙄- Hello who is this ?

Kushi 😐😐😐- Arnav ji.....

Arnav rolled his eyes 🙄🙄🙄- Oh you.....Yeah chudail🤨🤨🤨.... What you want ?

Nani and Sandhya chuckled looking at Kushi's big eyes and round mouth. 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Kushi covered the speaker😡😡😡😡 - Dekha Nani your grandson is calling me Chudail......

Nani encouraged her to speak. Kushi pouted😞😞😞 - Arnav ji..... Woh Nani...... Nani.....

Arnav frowned 😐😐- Nani..... Nani.... What ? Will you tell me next matter ?

Kushi😯😯😯 - Woh..... I took Nani with me for her regular checkup and doctor is asking for you to come immediately.

Arnav with a shaken voice 😥😥😥- Nani teek hein na..... ?

Kushi 😣😣😣- I don't know. You come here fast. 

Arnav 😡😡😡 - Will you care to explain what the hell has happened to my Nani ?

Kushi gasped 👿👿👿- Agar ithna hi parva hei.... Toh Kabhi unke Saath Aaya kijiye Laadgovernor.... Tabhi na patha chalega..... Nani ko Kya hua hei...... (If you are worried so much...... Then please go with her to checkup..... Then only you will get to know what his her condition)

Arnav 😦😦😦- Chudail stop giving me lectures and say what happened to Nani...... What is Sandhya Aunty saying ?

Kushi looked at her phone and cut the call. Arnav gaped at the phone with his big 'o' mouth.