Chapter 25

Kushi is all fine and went to office. Arnav has made sure she doesn't stress up. He has sat with her and shared her work. She was a good trainer. She is very good in making others understand everything so simply. So Arnav has done half of her work.

Mami has also started befriending with Anika who was still hard to break.

It was one fine day when Arnav, Kushi and Aakash came inside the mansion together. 

They saw Mami sitting on the sofa pouting and hands rested on her chin.

Aakash - Maa, what happened to you ? You are looking upset.

Mami - Saasu Maa called me sometime before......

Kushi - When is she coming ? Iam missing Nani so badly.

Actually Nani has been out of town for their relatives home wedding function.

Arnav - But what is there to get upset Mami ?

Mami - She called me and said that useless granddaughter of her close friend is also coming with her.

Aakash - Who Lavanya ?

Mami nodded pouting.

Aakash laughed - Good luck then Maa....

Arnav - God dammit....

Kushi - Who is Lavanya ?

Arnav - Nani's friend's granddaughter.

Kushi - But why mami is upset about that ?

Mami - Arey Kushi bitiya, Last time she came she had made the whole house upside down. I had to work for whole week to bring the house back to its normal self. She is such a disturbance.

Arnav went upstairs and Kushi followed him.

Kushi - Why is someone so annoyed ?

Arnav - Because it's Lavanya who is coming to our home.

Kushi - so ?

Arnav - So.... Like really.... So ? Kushi she is just an annoying creature. She nags me always saying Arnie this..... Arnie that..... She is just so clingy. I can't handle her over boasting self.

Kushi laughed - Why to fear when your wife is hear ? She won't annoy you. I will make sure of that.

Arnav - Oh she is not you. She is one irritating character. Just for Nani Iam keeping quite.

Kushi smiled inwardly ' Her husband oust her from the list of irritating, clingy and annoying creature. That means she has made a place in his good books '

He was still sulking.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... I have decided something. Thought to discuss with you.

Arnav - What ?

Kushi smiled and sat beside him on the bed looping her arms around his.

Kushi - I have thought to make a flower garden in our poolside.

Arnav - What ?

Kushi nodded excited - Hmm. We have so much empty space in poolside na..... So thought to arrange some flower plants in the garden. It would be nice na ? See this.....

She showed some pictures of garden,  resting her arms on his thighs.

Arnav looked at Kushi who was excited for making their poolside a garden. But he barely listened anything from her. Her cologne was making him loose his concentration. He couldn't concentrate on other things when she sat so close to him.