Chapter 19

Arnav was driving the car mechanically. His mind was totally occupied by Kushi. He never know a person like Kushi can cry this much. He has always seen her as a strong person. He sighed.

When he reached home he saw Nani was walking downstairs.

Arnav - Nani..... You didn't sleep.

Nani - No beta. Actually came down to get some water. But where are you coming from ?

Arnav - Ah... I went to meet Kushi.....

Nani - Arey waah...... Yeh hui na baath. I knew you were missing her.

Arnav rolled his eyes - No Nani. Actually I called her and she sounded crying. So just went to meet her. And Nani you won't believe...... She had cried to sleep. I have never seen her upset let alone crying.....

Nani - And you feel bad for her.

Arnav - Come on Nani.

Nani - I know Chote. You are not realising and accepting it.

Nani went to kitchen smiling while Arnav frowned in confusion and went to his room.

He laid on the bed but sleep was faraway from him. He closed his eyes only to get flashes of Kushi crying her heart out. He sighed and let sleep take over him.

Next day morning -

Kushi opened her heavy eyelids as someone shook her. She scrunched as the sunlight hit her eyes directly.

Bua - Kushi utho Bacha..... It's time for Pooja.

Kushi sat on the bed and looked at her Bua. Bua smiled to her and said - Good Morning.

Kushi smiled lightly in return.

Bua - Go get fresh up and come downstairs. After Pooja finishes  you come and take rest.

Kushi stood up - Give me 15 minutes Bua. I'll come down.

Bua smiled and nodded her head. She went inside washroom and turned on the shower.

As the water hit her skin she felt relaxed. She remembered how Arnav came yesterday night and sat with her bearing her cries. She was so touched with his gesture. And she feel so happy that he came all along from home to see her at that night. She feel like hugging him right at that moment.

She smiled and came out after finishing her bath and dress up. She went downstairs and sat with Gunjan and started preparations of Pooja.

Suddenly her phone buzzed indicating a call. She looked at the screen that was showing Arnav ji calling..... She smiled and attended the call and putting it on speaker she continued doing her work.

Arnav😁😁😁 - Hi chudail....

Kushi gasped and gaped at her phone. She smiled sheepishly looking at Gunjan who was looking at her with teasing glance.

Arnav 🤔🤔🤔- What are you doing ?

Kushi 🙄🙄🙄- Hi Laadgovernor ji.... Iam doing work.

Arnav 🤔🤔🤔- Oh what work ? Watching your stupid serials ?

Kushi whined😡😡😡 - Arnav ji.....

Arnav laughed😬😬😬 - You must be doing something useless anyway.

Kushi 🤨🤨🤨- You are speaking as if you are doing very useful work.

Arnav 😅😅😅- Ah.... You can't imagine what Iam doing right now ?

Kushi scrunched her eyebrows while Gunjan looked at the phone curiously.