Chapter 45

Arnav was literally blank when he came to know that no one has availed a maternity benefit in their company. And upon further investigation Arnav came to know that Pankaj Dixit has his hands in this. He immediately ordered HR to provide the benefit to the employees and asked him to announce that in their whole office.

Arnav - Aman..... Give me the list of good interiors and constructors in the town.

Aman frowned - Sir ?

Arnav - And I need that by evening.

Aman - Sure sir. I will fish out the best interiors available.

Arnav nodded and by evening Arnav gave him the list.

Next morning -

Kushi woke up and stretched her arms and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

' Good Morning Sweetheart ' she heard her husband wishing her. Frowning she looked at her side to see that Arnav was not there.

She looked at her right and her eyes opened wide in shock looking at Arnav who was all ready and setting his hair. Did she woke up late ? She turned and looked at the clock that was showing 6.30.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav turned to her and smiled - Hey.....

Kushi - Where are you getting ready for ? That too this early ?

Arnav - To office.....

Kushi stood up shocked - What ?

Arnav - Yeah Iam leaving to office. I'll ask driver to drop you. Please manage for two days. By the way this dress is ok na ? Actually you were sleeping so I selected today myself.

Kushi pinched herself and hissed in pain - Ahhh.......

Arnav frowned - What are you doing ?

Kushi - I was just checking that Iam not dreaming. Aap ? Aur ithne jaldi utke office nikhal rahein Hein ? I can't believe this.

Arnav chuckled and went near her and cupping her cheeks - Bohot zaroori kaam hei Jaan. And Haan...... Don't you dare to hurt my wife....... Mere biwi ko hurt karne ka permission kisi ko nahi diya hei..... Khudh thume bhi nahi.....

Kushi rolled her eyes blushing while he chuckled looking at her face. Pecking her lips - Bye. See you in the office.

Kushi - Ok. I'll come to office and investigate what that important work is.

Arnav laughed and went out bidding bye to her.

Kushi frowned in surprise...... What kind of work is that, which needed her husband's attention at this hour of morning. And when Nani and Aakash came to know this even they were so surprised to know that Arnav left office early.

The trio reached office -

They were near the entrance and Kushi stood stunned seeing him sitting on the chair at the empty building that is used for storage.

Aman was sitting beside him showing him some paper explaining something.

Nani and Kushi looked each other and shrugged their shoulders and moved in his direction.

Nani - Chote......

Arnav looked at her and smiled - Hi Nani.

Nani - What is going on ?

She asked seeing some people working here and there shifting something.

Arnav - Nani, I have planned to use this building for employees.