Chapter 14

Pankaj and the Finance Manager sat in their cabin frustrated.

Pankaj - I can't believe this. That joker came to office for just a week now. How come he came to know about all the details ?

Manager - Iam shocked too.... What if he came to know everything ?

Pankaj - Hell he didn't even concentrated on the file when I kept them on his table. How come he checked the whole bunch ? But don't worry. We'll tell that the money got spent at his marriage.

Manager - He has experience I think.

Pankaj - Who ? That joker ? He don't have any experience. He don't even like to work. I don't know who in the hell changed his mind and brought him to the office ? Arrrggghhhh......

Manager - Now all our secrets will be out.

Pankaj - Ah.... We won't. I'll look after that. It's not us who quoted the Purchase order. That will be asked to purchase department. We won't be questioned.

Manager - Are you sure ?

Pankaj - Sure. Good thing is we have Aakash's sign on the papers.

Manager sighed and nodded his head. But they didn't understand the fact that ' Lion doesn't need a practice to roar. It's in his blood and birth habit '

While on the other hand Kushi along with Aman and Aakash was checking the files. Aman was doing his job with utmost concentration. And after finishing it they trio picked up the files and went towards Surekha's cabin. Arnav too came there.

Surekha - What did you trio find out ?

Aman was about to go out when Arnav said - Stay Aman. I need your report also. Now seggregate the files as per checking done on Kushi, Aakash and yourself.

Aman went forward and started seggregating the files. He separated three folds. One checked by Kushi, next one by Aakash and the other one by Aman.

Arnav - Now tell me your views.....

Kushi - Arnav ji.... The ones I checked was six files. Two out of it was wrongly quoted that would've lead us to four lakh loss.

Aakash - I have checked three files..... One out of it was found out to be wrong.

Arnav turned his gaze towards Aman - Sir I have checked these four files. Everything was ok. But.....

Arnav - But......

Exactly at the same time Alan's phone buzzed. He looked at the screen and said - Sir I need to attend this call. It's very important.

Arnav nodded his head. Aman picked up the call and stood there itself speaking.

Aman - Yeah....

*****

Aman - Sure ?

*****

Aman - Yeah Samar. Thanks.

Aman turned to Arnav - Actually this one...... The supplier named as lights.....

Arnav nodded his head.

Aman - Few months before, one of their unit near the Market area...... Has filed for penalty..... For supplying low quality products.

Aakash - What ?

Aman - Yes sir. They have a small unit in market area..... That supplies goods to South Delhi. Means..... AR comes under those factories..... They are supplying goods for us also. So I doubt there might be chances of we getting low quality products....