Chapter 47

Arnav woke up early morning and went out for shopping. Kushi woke up lazily. She saw his note telling her that he is going out for few hours. She freshen up and prepared coffee and had it. She then called her Bua, then Nani and had a talk with her.

Like this she passed few hours and got bored.

Kushi - Laadgovernor...... Took me here for Honeymoon and don't know where he left without telling me. Let's take bath till then.

She went inside the washroom and stood under the cool shower relaxing herself. After few good minutes of relaxation she came out wearing a towel.

And as she came out she gasped seeing her husband. Arnav inturn was stunned to see her in a short towel. Kushi bit her tongue and covered her face. Arnav smirked laying on bed balancing himself on the elbows.

Arnav - Hosh udane ka iradha hei Kya ?

Kushi blushed backing her wet hairs behind her ears and was about to go inside....... But Arnav was fast enough to pull her towards him. She gasped and held her towel tightly while Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist.

Kushi - Arnav ji......

Arnav backed her hairs - Office mein toh badi sherni bani ghoomthi ho...... Now what happened ?

Kushi looked down smiling. Arnav rolled them upside down and looked at her intently.

Arnav - So shall we start celebrating our honeymoon ?

Kushi closed her eyes blushing, Arnav smirked pecking her eyes and cheek one by one softly making her inhale a sharp breath.

One lead to another and soon they were drifted into a world of love where just they both exist.

Few hours later -

Arnav was lovingly caressing the soft skin of his wife while she laid smiling looking at him.

He kissed her forehead - I Love you.....

Kushi - Your way of saying 'I love you' has changed it seems.....

He pecked her lips chuckling.

Arnav - If voicing your emotions can bring a smile in your wife's face then changes are accepted.

Kushi - Arey wah...... My Husband is getting sensible day by day. What's the matter ?

Arnav - I Love my wife the most, is what matters me the most.

Kushi caressed his cheeks and smiled - Then Iam so so so thank you for your love.

He shook her chin - You are welcomed very much.

She chuckled - By the way where did you went ?

Arnav - I went to shopping. To get dresses for you.

Kushi - Awe so sweet of you....... I will go and freshen up first.

Arnav nodded his head and Kushi wrapped the towel around her and went inside the washroom to get freshen up picking a bag he bought. He has bought Jean, ankle length pants, three fourth pants and knee length frocks......

She got freshen up and changed into the track pants and shirt he bought for her. After her he went to freshen up.

Then both had breakfast. After breakfast they settled on the fluffy posh sofa in the living area and started watching a movie.  The movie was running actually but both their attention was on each other. Kushi caressed his hairs while his hands played on the skin beneath her shirt.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Shall we go out and roam around.