Part 58: Back For More

A very rude and loud chiming sound roused Ashten out of a deep slumber. She groaned, rolling over onto her stomach to bury her face in her pillow as Nikki reached over her bare back and turned off his phone alarm.

"Don't get up." He kissed her shoulder, his stubble sending chills down her spine.

"Don't worry," she mumbled into her pillow. "What time is it?"

"6:30."

"6:30?" She whined into the dimness and attempted to roll away from him to express her strenuous objection to the ungodly hour. "The sun isn't even up yet. You are an actual nightmare. I —ooohh!"

Her protest was quickly shut down when Nikki locked her into him with his powerful arms, his right hand tugging gently at one of her nipples making it pebble from arousal.

"Mmm, good morning to me," she mumbled sleepily, her neck tilting slightly to allow his lips to graze against the sweet spot on the nape of her neck. "Do we have to get up?"

Nikki hummed against her, grazing his teeth against the shell of her ear before pulling back enough to speak. "You don't. I need to be back in my own bed before Frankie gets up and wants to see what Santa brought her," he reminds her as he slides his hand down her naked torso. "You can come with me."

"I did. Multiple times. And I have the sore pussy to prove it."

"Sorry about that."

"No you're not."

Asthen closed her eyes and snuggled into his warmth, while the memories of the previous evening spent with Nikki cradled between her now highly fatigued thighs played in her mind.

"Nope." He popped the "p" and slid his fingers between her legs to rub the smooth and tender flesh with the tips. The smug smirk on his face was practically audible. "But I can kiss it all better for you."

And just like that she wanted him again. She'd spent the entire night under his touch and she couldn't get enough. Anyone who ever said there could be too much of a good thing never had the pleasure of a naked Nikki Sixx laying next to them.

Sore thighs be damned.

"Yeah?" Asthen shifted to her back and sighed as Nikki pressed kisses across her chest. She carded her fingers through his dark locks as his warm and wet mouth latched onto a nipple, giving it a gentle tug with his teeth.

"Abso-fucking-lutey."

He slowly made his way down her body, licking and sucking at her skin and placing gentle kisses on the purple and pink marks he'd left the previous night. "I can even help you get back to sleep. I'm gifted."

"Definitely....ah... gifted..ahhh..."

Her teeth clamped down onto her lower lip and she almost squealed at the first touch of his mouth. His green eyes watched her as he licked through her, his soft flat tongue lapping up her slit while his thumb ghosted over her clit teasingly.

It was perfectly languid, slow and soft. Had she not been so tired still, she'd be writhing and arching and begging him to give her more. But the pace was perfect for the early morning and she was more than content to lay there and bask in the pleasure.

She couldn't get over how he always knew just how to touch her. When to be gentle. When to be more intense and wonderfully rough. He'd become an expert on her body and damn if he didn't love to prove it.

Nikki took his sweet time, licking through Ashten's slick folds for what felt like forever, like he was tasting her for the first time. He flickered his tongue back and forth against her engorged clit while her hips gently rolled towards his mouth, her fingers tightening in the strands of his unruly hair.