Part 2: Merry-Go-Round

Part Two: In which our heroine realizes the value of a locked door.....

TOMMY'S POV

Dude, I still can't believe I actually talked her into it. I'd had multiple shoots with Claudia D'angelo for the past few years and had gotten to know Ashten pretty well. Claudia treated her like shit but she put up with it because, like everyone else, she had bills to pay. She never really complained but I knew she was unhappy there being treated like she didn't have a brain in her head. Totally not true, man. That girl is sharp as hell and can handle anything thrown her way. So, I knew she was who I wanted. She called me shortly after I gave her the card and we began to hash it all out. She said she wasn't looking to be a nanny for my boys, which was cool cause I already have Stella, (super hot red head, by the way. More on that later). Basically, Ashten was gonna be babysitting me. She was gonna be doing the same shit she did for Claudia but didn't have to worry about me speaking to her like she was a toddler.

She came over the next day and we talked about what I needed from her and what she needed from me. She was adamant that we keep our relationship as professional as possible. She knew she was going to be involved in all aspects of my life and said it would be best if we kept it non-romantic. The girl is no fool. She admitted she was a Mötley Fan and knew all about good old T-bone's past. She also knew that if we started fucking and something bad happened she'd be out on her ass. Smart girl. So I had to agree, as much as I did want to jump the shit out of the girl we needed to be smart about it. I countered and told her I thought it would be best if she didn't get involved with any of the band members since we'd all had trouble with this before. It's just bad for the band having everyone fuck everyone else's assistants, wives, and managers, etc. Hell, even Mick married one of our backup singers back in the day. She agreed. For me, that was gonna be hard because the girl is so fucking hot. I mean HOT. She has a super curvy body like that Colombian chick on that Modern Family show, Sofia Vergara or whatever. But Ashten is taller with blond hair and blue eyes.  She kind of looks like a mix between like, Charlise Theron and Jennifer Lawrence.  Anyway, we agreed on the no fucking stuff.  As long as she was working for me she was off limits to any of the Motley members.

I needed someone to start right away but Ashten said she was gonna need a few weeks because the house she was renting was being sold and she needed to move. So I said fuck it and told her to move into my guest house.

Sixx thought I'd lost my mind.  He was well aware the last few assistants I hired ended being some dumb bitches who believed I would start dating them and end up making them the next Mrs. Lee.  Total gold diggers.  He assumed Ashten was no different and was less than pleased when I moved her in and gave her access to my bank account.  While I had complete faith in Ashten, I could understand Sixx's concern.  Anyone who became part of my inner circle automatically became part of the Motley inner circle and we'd been burned before by various social climbers and scammers.  I assured him Ashten wouldn't be a problem but he remained skeptical.  Whatever.

Anyway, she moved into my guesthouse and got to work.

ASHTEN'S POV

Guesthouse?  Right! That thing was bigger than the house I grew up in! Tommy said I could live in it rent free and he also told me that since the place was unfurnished I could decorate to my liking and he would pay for all of it. I was a little apprehensive about that because I didn't want to seem like I was taking advantage of him. Especially since anytime he handed me money I got a shitty look from Nikki.   But, Tommy insisted the place needed to be decorated and considered the task to be my first job for him.  So I met him at the studio one day and, while he had some downtime, we sat down in front of my laptop to do all the furniture shopping online. I went with a black, white and red motif. Big comfy cream colored couches with oversized black pillows. Mostly black and white paintings and prints on the walls. I had a red accent wall painted in the living room. Tommy took care of all the technology, hooking me up with flat screen TVs, DVRs and pretty much every game system you could imagine. The guest house was separated from the main house by the pool  so that was the view I got from my bedroom. It was a sweet setup and way more than I needed or ever expected. Everything took less than a week and then I was officially on the Lee payroll.

Things moved fast but not without incident.  There was one little embarrassing moment that helped me kick start my new role in the Motley life. First of all, in my defense, I had no idea anyone was at the house....... I should really let Tommy tell this story. He does it so much better than I do.

TOMMY'S POV

Oh, that shit was HILARIOUS! So here's the deal. Ashten had literally moved in the night before and I guess I'd forgotten to mention it. So Nikki came over one morning to talk to me about some song lyrics he had finished and he brought Gunner and Storm with him. Some dude knocked on the door to deliver an end table for the guest house. I told him to go ahead and take it over there and Ashten would sign for it. I told Nikki and the kids I had just finished renovating over there and went on about all the flat screens and game systems and all of that. Well, Nikki and I sat at the kitchen table for a while and went over a few things until Gunner got restless and asked if he could go check out the new guesthouse. I totally forgot about Ashten being there so I told the kid to go for it. So about five minutes later, we see Gunner hauling ass back to the main house.

He burst through the kitchen door and his face was red as a fucking strawberry. He could barely even look at either of us.

"I swear to God I didn't know she was there!"

Nikki looked up. "Who?"

He had barely gotten the words out when Ashten came through the patio doors. She was soaking wet and the shorts and t-shirt she had on were clinging to her as if she had thrown them on straight out of the shower. She looked about as confused and embarrassed as Gunner did.

"Who is this kid?!" She exclaimed, covering her chest up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in there. Tommy said it was ok to go see the guest house," Gunner defended himself, still not looking up.

I got a pretty good idea of what happened, but being the asshole I am, I wanted to hear the whole story.

"Ashten, this is Gunner, Nikki's oldest son. Gunner, this is Ashten, my new assistant She just moved into the guest house."

The two of them kind of nodded at each other.

"What happened?" I asked trying to hide a smile.

Ashten started to smile a little bit out of pure embarrassment. "Uh, Gunner kind of caught me coming out of the shower."

Gunner looked at his dad and me, then at Ashten. "I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't know you were there."

Ashten shrugged. "Yeah, well don't sweat it. I probably should have locked the door."

"Thanks," he replied. Gunner still looked a little shaky so I decided to take him for a walk. I put my arm around him and walked him through the patio door.

ASHTEN'S POV

"So dude, don't hold out on me, how much did you see? Is she shaved?" Those were the last words I heard out of Tommy as he exited the house.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered in Tommy's direction.

Nikki, who had been uncharacteristically quiet, decided to speak. "How much did he see?" he muttered, finally looking up at me.

I ran my hand through my hair, sighing. "I'm not really sure.  Probably everything."

"Nice," Nikki looked at me as if I were slime. "Do you really think it's necessary to prance around with your fun bags hanging out when there are kids around?"

My jaw flew open. Was he serious? "I didn't know he was here. Besides, I have every right to walk around my home naked if I want to."

"Funny.  I thought it was Tommy's home." He grabbed his notebook off the table and stood up. "Don't forget that."

I glared at him. Who the fuck did he think he was?

"I'm sure you won't let me," I replied and walked out, slamming the door behind me.

And so it began......