Part 30: Snow Daze

Hey all!!

Sorry this took so long. This is kind of filler but it is necessary and I will be making multiple updates this week. Thank you SOOOO much for all of the love. Comments are always encouraged. Love ya!!

Chapter 30

Nikki's Diary

The past few weeks have flown by.  Hard to believe its already November.  I've been so busy I hardly even notice the time passing.  Haven't even had time to write in this journal. 

The kids had fall break last week and they flew out to meet me in New York. Well, the oldest three anyway.  Frankie's mother wouldn't allow her to travel without her.  Not even with her older siblings. I don't know why I was even surprised. But, it was a good time.  They traveled with me for a few days before I had to put them on a plane back home. Being away from them is never easy.  I think it is actually getting harder as the years go by.

I had a phone interview with Revolver Magazine this morning.  The guy was pretty cool but it seems all anyone wants to ask me about is Donna and our divorce.  I don't want to talk about any of that shit.  It's bad enough the whole process is already monopolizing most of my time but I don't want to have to discuss it any more than necessary.  I'm doing my best to to keep all of that as private as possible.  The soon to be ex Mrs. Sixx doesn't seem to share that opinion.  She has no problem sharing our business with the world.  Anything to make me look like a huge monster so she can play the victim in an attempt to get a bigger settlement.  Hard to believe I once thought she was the love of my life and that we'd spend the rest of our lives together.  Now I can't even look at her.

I've never claimed to be the best husband.  God knows that I 100% contributed  to the demise of this union but she isn't exactly blameless.  She has been doing an incredible job playing the part of a martyr.  I guess she is a better actress than I thought.  Interesting how some people's true colors shine through with it comes to getting paid.  Ashten was shocked when I told her there wasn't a prenup in place.  My own stupid fault.   I just never thought the ex was the kind to try and take me for everything.

Random Song lyric:

                                                                           They never said I could catch this from a centerfold.

I got it bad and the dr said I should have known.
Chicks=Trouble.

I just want it to be over.  Finalized and done. She just seems to want to drag it out as long as possible.  Every time I think we have FINALLY reached an agreement and the papers are ready to be signed that bitch decides she wants something else. Most recently, she's decided she wants my Bentley.  I got it about 2 months before we split and it was custom made for me as payment for a few songs I wrote.  She's never even sat her nasty ass in it and has decided she wants it.  I'm thinking of having it sawed in half so I can leave "her part" sitting in her fucking garage.  Actually, MY fucking garage.

Random Song Lyric

                                                                     But she wants more.
                                                                    That gold digging whore.
Here come the lawyers again.

We are in Chicago now and I'm sitting in my hotel room watching snow fall over Lake Michigan.  There is something very tranquil  about snow and ice.  It makes the world look peaceful and pure. Great for song writing.  James and DJ are out on the road with us and we are writing the new Motley album with Tommy and Mick.  I guess the good thing about all of this divorce bullshit is I'm getting some good material out of it.