Part 26: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 2

A/N  WOW!  Over 6k reads.  You are all awesome and I am so excited about the response to this story.  Thank you!  Comments and feedback always welcome.

Ashten's POV

The next few days were chaotic to say the least.

After making my exit from Tommy's kitchen and the Terror Twin's sexual interrogation, I took a shower and dressed for the day. June in California is hot. Granted, it doesn't even compare to the heat and humidity in South Carolina, but it definitely called for denim cutoffs and a white t-shirt. I piled my hair on my head and used a claw to keep it in place and after I slipped on my black Chuck Taylor low tops I was out the door in thirty minutes, as promised. Not surprisingly, the two men were still sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and playing on their phones. Supposedly, they were on Facebook "engaging with their fans". It could have been true, though I had my doubts. Regardless, I had a shit ton to do and waiting around for them all day was not on the agenda.

If the stars and planets align in a certain way something weird seems to happen when the two of them are together. Nikki is usually pretty focused, especially when he has a lot going on and is being pulled in fifteen different directions. Tommy, on the other hand...well, on a good day he has the maturity of a horny fifteen year old and the focus of a toddler. Sometimes that energy becomes very contagious and even Nikki could be sucked in. That day, Tommy was twelve at best and Nikki had all of the discipline of a sailor in a whorehouse. If Terror Twin Tuesday was any indication of what it would be like to be on tour with those two fools, I was in for very long and ridiculous six months.

Getting them out the door proved more challenging than I ever anticipated. It took us three tries to leave the house because Tommy needed this and Nikki forgot that, and both of them needed to make a "quick phone call". Of course, when I finally got them in the car we spent an additional five minutes in the driveway while they argued over what music was to be the soundtrack of our adventure. Tommy wanted to listen to hip hop and, naturally, Nikki wasn't into that so they bickered back and forth. I listened for about thirty seconds before I intervened.

"It's my car. We'll listen to what I pick and you'll both like it," I demanded as I put on Aerosmith. They shut up quickly as the opening notes of "Sweet Emotion" filtered through the speakers.

Once we actually made it off the property, a usual ten minute drive took almost an hour. Why? Because I had to stop and get gas but we could not stop at just ANY gas station. It had to be a 7-11 because Tommy had to have a Slurpee. And Nikki needed a bottle of water. And both of them wanted candy.

It was like trying to herd cats. However, I will say that by the time we made it to our destination my face and sides hurt from laughing so much.

The Mötley Warehouse was a remarkable sight and surprisingly very meticulously organized. One side of the space housed all of their stage equipment, amplifiers, and tour instruments. Everything was neatly packed in large black storage cases. We started there first and checked all the drum and bass equipment, setting everything in the pile of tour stuff the roadies would load into the truck the next day.

The other side of the room was devoted to their wardrobe. Each band member had their own section with clothing racks divided by album, tour, and video. It was no shock to see that Sixx had more racks than any of the other guys.

Tommy led me to his clothing rack from the first leg of the Carnival of Sins tour where we packed his stage clothes into a hanging wardrobe case. His stuff was pretty easy since he really doesn't wear much on stage other than shorts and Converse high tops. We were done pretty quickly and I made note that I needed to get three tubes of the white clown face paint as well as a pack of multi-colored face paint sticks for him. Then I just explored the place while he helped Nikki sort through his stuff. Much to my delight, I found a big box of old photos and made myself comfortable on a road case while I delved into their Mötley history.