Part 51: Back to Basics

A/N

I know. I know. I suck! Seriously, I am the worst. I promised more regular updates and I still left you hangin. PLEASE forgive me.

To make it up to you there will be two updates this week. That is if I still have any readers......

Any way, this is kind of filler and I don't love this part but I promise we are getting somewhere.

Comments are always appreciated and loved.

Love you all!!!
————————————-

Tommy POV

Finally!  My fucking turn again.

Truth be told, we didn't have any fucking clue what to do with those boneheads.

We had no plan.

There was no "Operation Nashten," which by the day I still think is the best we could come up with.

I mean what else do we have? Sashten? Ashikki?

But that's beside the point.

Basically, we had fuck all.

No plan.

No good ship name.

Fuck all.

I knew they had been somewhat talking and figured we just needed to get them some one on one time. Even if it didn't result in them getting back together that night.

Stella's only mission was to make sure Ashten was dressed to kill. And it wouldn't hurt for Sixx to see her before they left the house for the evening.

And I may have accidentally slipped some of the details of that morning's conversation to Nikki. All the shit Ashten said about skipping the dating and courting stuff. I figured maybe he could use the information to his advantage.

The thing about Sixx not many people know is that despite the bad boy rockstar, womanizing pig reputation, he too, is a hopeless romantic. Maybe not as hopeless as me, but I've known him long enough to know he's good at the whole Casanova thing.

The dude can make panties drop like no other. It's beautiful. It's almost like watching an artist paint a masterpiece on a canvas.

And we needed panties to drop.

————————————-

Narrator

"I wasn't feeling that kick drum at first but I'm digging it now," James said through the recording studio intercom system. "Can you guys do that part one more time?

"Why? It sounded fine," Tommy whined.

"It sounds great," James agreed. "Just humor me and let me get one more down on tape."

Knowing Tommy was about to open his mouth in protest, Nikki intervened.

"It's for editing. You know that. It's not like this is the first time you've recorded or produced."

"Fine." Tommy threw the devil horns towards the booth. "But who's up for going out for a drink when we're done. I'm getting cabin fever."

"I am," James nodded

"I'm in," DJ chimed in.

"Pass," Nikki grunted, plucking the A string on his bass.

"You're going. Your birthday was yesterday. We're celebrating," Tommy declared, popping a piece if gum in his mouth.