Part 21: C'mon and Love Me

A/N- Hey all! Thanks for the votes. Be sure to leave comments and feedback if you so wish. It motivates me :)

*****Slight smut warning********

ASHTEN's POV

Two minutes later, I was in the dressing room shimmying out of my leathers. I put on a fresh black bra and panty set and topped them off with the frayed, short denim skirt and black tank I wore to the shoot that morning. I looked at myself in the mirror and could not stop grinning.  The butterflies in my stomach made me feel like a teenager waiting for her prom date.

I looked behind me via the mirror when I heard the dressing room door open. Nikki slipped into the room and closed the door behind him, leaning against it with his head slightly tilted back. Whoever dressed him that day (probably Kelly) needs to be given the Stylist of the Year award.  He had on one of his black t-shirts with a Royal Underground design on the front and dark denim jeans that hugged him beautifully.  It is amazing how he could dress so simply and still look unbelievably delicious.  My body was still so hot and achy from my little orgasm earlier that it physically hurt to look at him.

The room was dim, lit only by the glow of the bulbs in the vanity mirror. I turned to face him while he leaned against the door in silence.  Jolts of electricity ran through my body as our eyes met and the air thickened with tension and lust. 

Nikki looked over to his left at the doorknob and reached down to flip the lock.  He looked back up at me, his eyes filled with desire and his lips curving into a sexy smirk.

Wordlessly, he made his way over to me and grabbed my waist to pull me close.  He looked into my eyes for what seemed like forever.

"What?" I asked, smiling and pulling my bottom lip through my teeth.

"Nothing," he smiled back.  "Just looking at you."  He finally leaned in and brushed my lips with his. He pulled back, almost as if he was waiting for permission to proceed.  Then a look of hunger washed over him and he captured my lips again, this time with a bit more force, pulling me even closer to him.  I moaned lightly and buried my hands in his hair as he parted my lips with his tongue and added a bit more urgency. 

All the build up to this moment was finally starting to explode and neither of us intended to stop it.  Nikki moved his hands to the side of my hips and guided me as he backed us up against the vanity counter. Needing to get closer to him, I wrapped my right leg around his waist and pulled him in. He placed his leg between mine and I groaned when he ground his knee against me.  His hands slipped from my hips to underneath my ass as he lifted me up to set me on the counter.  I wrapped my other leg around him to get him even closer.  His hips ground against me and I could feel how hard he was through his jeans. I let out a louder moan when he bucked against me again, the pressure of his hardness brushing right up against my clit.

He smiled against my lips when I reacted to his teasing.  He slid his hands down my hips and began slowly stroking my inner thighs.  He inched further up at a painfully glacial pace and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Nikki," I ripped my lips away from his and panted in his ear.

"Hmm?" He smiled while he sucked on my neck.  I whimpered slightly and grabbed his forearms in an effort to move his hands closer. He unlatched his lips from my clavicle and purred in my ear, teasing me. "You want your pussy rubbed, don't ya?"

"Mhmm."

He slipped his hand up my skirt and traced a path with his index finger, slowly stroking me through my underwear.  He smirked and flashed his million dollar greens at me.  "I can tell.  Your panties are soaked."