Part 25: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 1

A/N: I was starting to miss T-bone so I thought it was time for him to make an appearance.  Lite smut.  Feedback and comments appreciated.

Part 25

Ashten's POV

The alarm on my phone buzzed and I reached over to turn it off without even cracking an eye. Not even remotely ready to get out of bed, I rolled over onto my stomach and buried my face into my pillow in an attempt to steal just a few more minutes. That was until I jumped slightly when felt Nikki's weight shift. I had been in such a deep sleep that, for a split second, I had almost forgotten he was next to me. I turned my head and yawned, my heart fluttering as I watched him sleep. I'm sure he was exhausted. He had gotten back from his two-week book tour late the previous night and we celebrated his return. Repeatedly.

"Nikki," I whispered. "Nikki, you need to get up." I hated to wake him but it was a necessity. I reached over and gently shook his shoulder.

"No, I don't." he mumbled, his eyes still closed. He threw an arm across my back and snaked it around my torso, inching me closer to him.

"Yes, you do," I argued. "You have to get back to the house before Tommy gets up." I tried to wiggle my way out from under his grip.

He tightened his hold on me. "He's at Pam's." When Tommy returned from Vegas, he confirmed the TMZ article was partially true. While they were not completely reunited, he and Pam were "seeing each other".

"How do you know?"

"He told me," Nikki said through a yawn before finally opening his eyes. He smirked, pulling me closer so he could hover over me.

"Fine. But he is still supposed to get back here this morning to pick me up. He could be pulling in the driveway at any moment." I prodded Nikki although the odds of that were nill. Tommy wasn't much of an early riser unless he had to be. But, better safe than sorry.

"Check your phone." As he lowered himself on top of me, he pushed my hair to the side and nuzzled the back of my neck, the stubble from his goatee giving me a nice tickle.

"Oh yeah." Under the pretense that I was doing it because he was always leaving his phone at random places, I installed a GPS tracking app on Tommy's cell. I left out the part about how I linked it to mine and Nikki's so we would know where he was at all times, thus avoiding any surprises. I'd completely forgotten about it until that moment. Nikki had been away so knowing Tommy's whereabouts hadn't been a huge issue.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked the app, immediately getting a location on him. "Yep, he is in Malibu." Just as the words escaped my lips, the phone buzzed in my hand. Incoming call from Tommy. "Speak of the devil."

Nikki merely hummed a response and kissed my shoulder, slowly making his way down my back while trapping me under his weight. I felt the unmistakable presence of morning wood pressed against the back of my thigh.

"Hello?" I muttered down the phone at Tommy.

"Wake up," Tommy ordered from the other end of the phone, his raspy voice a little too loud for early in the morning.

"I'm up," I claimed, through a yawn, doing my best to ignore the goosebumps shooting down my back from Nikki's touch. I turned my neck towards him and mouthed a "stop it", only getting a smirk in response as he completely ignored me. I turned back to the phone.

"Yeah, you sound like it." He snorted back at me.

"What's up?"

"I'm leaving Pam's and headed your way to grab a shower and change but I need you to do something super important. And I mean, CRUCIAL." I heard him exhale smoke as he talked a mile a minute.