Part 24: Sure Feels Right

A/N- I messed with the timeline/tours on this one and will from here on out.  Thanks for reading and as always feel free to leave comments and feedback.  You are all awesome!

Nikki's Diary

Three days in Cabo and two days back home. Five days total we have been inseperable and I still can't get enough of her. Like right now. Ashten is in her kitchen cooking while I sit in the living room and I miss her. I acutally fucking miss her and she is just in the next room. What am I going to do while I am away from her for the next two weeks on this book tour?

            Random lyrics:

       I don't know what you're doing to me but it   sure feels right.

It's not just the epic sex and the fact that she has a body I can't stop touching. Although, I would gladly suffocate in her rack or between her legs. It's her. All of her. Like the way she blushed yesterday when I told her she had gorgeous legs. Long, sculpted and toned with a beautiful shape, topped off by a fantastic ass.

"You should know, you've had them in the air for the past few days."

She smiled and her cheeks turned pink, then told me she had been a dancer from the time she was five all the way up through college. She got a scholarship for it which helped her pay her tuition. I love that. I love that she has worked so hard all of her life and that she is so fucking smart. And kind. So kind, sweet, humble, gracious, generous....she loves my kids which makes me love her even more.

I've been in love before (or so I thought) but this is different. I have never felt this way about anyone. No one. Not my wives, or any other girlfriend. I am without a doubt, one hundred percent, prime time, head over heels, kick you in the balls in love with this woman.

                         Random song lyrics:

           You're everything I've been waiting for

          For all of these years and a thousand more

            You make me wanna live forever

I had to relocate to the kitchen table just to be closer to her. She is making meat sauce for the lasagna we are having for dinner. It smells amazing. SHE is amazing.  And she is mine.  All 5'9"of her.

Tommy is gonna kill me.

Nikki's POV

"Taste this," Ashten blew on a wooden spoon and held it out to me.

I blew on the steaming spoon again before getting a quick taste of the red sauce. The tang of the tomatoes perfectly meshed with the beef, garlic, and whatever other ingredients she used. My jaws tingled and stomach rumbled, wanting more. "Mmm. That is fantastic."

"Yeah?" She frowned. "It isn't missing anything?"

"Not a thing. Are you sure you don't have some Italian in you?"

She licked the spoon and smirked at me devilishly as she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "Only for the past few days."

I smirked back at her and grabbed her hips, pulling her to me, my knee between her legs. I raised it just enough to rub against her. "Yeah? Want some more?"

"Don't you dare start, dirty boy." She flushed and wiggled out of my grip, making me grumble. She walked back over to the island where she was building her lasagna. "I have to finish this and get it in the oven or we won't eat."