Part 12: Oh My God

Ashten's POV

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh God! I sat motionless, still staring at Nikki trying to figure out what the hell happened the night before. I barely breathed as I carefully slid out of bed, not wanting to wake him. I couldn't deal with a morning after scene. I quickly picked up my clothes and silently walked into my bathroom, closing the door. Once I turned on the light, I realized my head was still throbbing and apparently I'd walked too fast for my stomach's liking. I huge wave of nausea rushed over me and the next thing I knew, I was on my knees puking my guts out. Let me tell ya, bourbon tastes a hell of a lot better going down.

After I got control of my insides, I rinsed out my mouth and tried to put it all together. Did we fuck?! Did I really just fuck Nikki Six and not remember it?! I sat on the edge of my bath tub and searched my mind. The last thing I could remember was drinking with him by the pool. From there, who knew? How did we end up back at my place? In my bed? Oh shit! OH SHIT! FUCK!

I began to inspect myself trying to find any kind of evidence. I put my hands between my legs to see if I could feel anything. Nothing. But that didn't mean anything, he could have pulled out. I wasn't sore, but that didn't mean anything either. He could just be small, although I found that hard to believe. I checked myself in the mirror, scanning my neck, boobs,and stomach. No signs of any hickies or any bite marks. The only marks I did notice were on my upper arms where Nikki had grabbed me the night before. That meant nothing either.

I continued to look at myself. God did I look like shit! I had dark circles under my eyes from my mascara and eyeliner. My hair was shooting out in every different direction possible. Sex hair? I didn't know. All I did know was I needed to pull myself together, fast. Nikki would be up soon to go downtown and get Storm out of the drunk tank.

I started the shower and jumped in, letting the hot water wash off the liquor stench that was seeping through my pores. Even though the water temperature was almost at boiling point I felt myself shaking. I wasn't sure if I was going through the next day detox or if it was my nerves. What did we do? Did HE remember anything? The more I thought about this the more upset I was getting. Did I act like a total slut? Did I throw myself at him like a crazed groupie? What if Kat find out? Oh shit, what if TOMMY finds out?! I was slowly whipping myself into a panic attack.

"Hey, Ash, ready for breakfast?" I nearly jumped out of my skin. I opened the glass shower door and poked my head out to see Stella leaning against my sink.

"Shhhhh!!" I said and motioned her to come closer. "Be quiet! I'll be out in a minute. Would you please just go in the kitchen and make coffee or something? Quietly!"

Stella looked at me quizzically and then looked in the direction of my bedroom. She looked back at me a and slow smile crept across her face. "Is James here?"

James! God, I totally forgot about meeting James the night before. I buried my head in my hands. "No, he's not. Would you just please go to the kitchen?" I said in a loud whisper.

"Ok," she whispered back reluctantly. "But I want details when you get out."

"So do I," I muttered to myself after she left. I rinsed my hair and scrubbed my face before I hopped out of the shower. Not wanting Stella and Nikki to run into each other before I had the chance to explain, I dried off quickly and ran to the laundry room to get a fresh pair of underwear. I also found a pair of fleece pajama pants and one of my old Notre Dame T-shirts, which I threw on quickly. I wrapped my head in a towel and made my way to the kitchen where I could smell the coffee brewing. I walked in and immediately went to the cabinet where my Excedrin Migraine lived. I popped two and chased them with a glass of water, praying my head would stop pounding soon.