Part 20: Hotter than Hell

Tommy's POV

Sixx had to catch a plane to Cabo after the shoot that afternoon, and I was grabbing a flight  to Vegas, so he asked me to swing by the studio on the way to LAX to pick him up.  No Problem.  I always like hanging with Kelly and I was eager to see how things went for Ashten.  Turns out, by the time I arrived, they were so far behind shooting the other girls Ashten hadn't even made it on film yet.  Actually, I found her sitting in a dressing room surfing the internet on her laptop.

"What's up, Supermodel?"  I knocked on the open door as I walked in.

She looked up from the screen.  "Did you bring me a cheeseburger?"

"No."

"Then go away."

"Fucking great," I took a seat next to her on the couch.  "Her first shoot and she's already acting like a diva."

Ashten groaned and relaxed against the couch cushions.  "I'm sorry.  I'm just hungry."

"Aw, poor little tyke."  I put my feet up on the coffee table and threw my arm around her.  "Ya know, there is this magical land known as the service table.  It's rumored they have food there."

"Which I would be devouring at this very second if I was doing the shoot in this."  She gestured at the black velvet robe she was wearing.  "Leather isn't as adjustable, or don't you remember?"

"No doubt," I agreed, thankful my leather days were behind me.  "Where's Sixx?  I figured he'd be walking around barking orders at everyone."

"He's chained up in the backyard," Kelly stated as she entered the room, her arms full of garment bags. "Probably pissing on trees."  She hung up the bags on the clothing rack and handed a gift box to Ashten.  "This, sweetheart, is for you.  It's a sample from the lingerie line."

Ashten opened the box and revealed two matching satin corset and panty sets.  The corsets laced up the back and zipped up the front and one was in black and the other in white.  Both had a gnarly skull print on them.

"Dude, these are fucking hot," I said, picking up the black panties, which had a large skull and crossbones printed on the front.  I fucking love satin panties.

Kelly nodded as she began unzipping the bags of clothes.  "I think since we are shooting some of this in black and white, we might use the white corset with the leather pants.  The contrast will be amazing."

"Definitely," Ashten replied, like a little kid on Christmas morning.  "When does the line come out?"

Kelly, still rummaging through various bags, replied, "This Fall, I think."

I formed the panties into a slingshot and flung them at Ashten.  "You should put something up on the RU website about it.  Kind of like a "coming soon" kind of thing."

"Yeah, I'm going to.  I was actually going to have Christian take some shots today but we so ran so late and most everyone is gone."

"She's not," I pointed to Ashen, who was too busy sorting through all of the wardrobe choices to even hear me.

Kelly stopped what she was doing and stared at me.  Then she shot a quick glance as Ashten before meeting my eyes again.  "You are fucking brilliant.

"So, I've been told," I replied, "well, not really, but whatever."  I don't think Kelly heard me.  "You'll never get her to do it."

"Is that a challenge?"

Apparently so.  30 minutes later, I was watching Kelly and Christian fill half a memory card with shots of Ashten in the black skull set.

"Ok, that's it.  We have enough," Kelly told Christian and waived Ashten over to us.