Part 4: Satan Sixx

Part 4: In which our heroine fights back.....

TOMMY'S POV

"Storm says they're real," Gunner said staring out the window.

"I don't know, dude. I still can't tell and I'm the authority on titties."

"What do you think, Dad?" Gunner asked Nikki with a smirk on his face which completely mimicked his old man's trademark look.

"I think I'm sick of this conversation," Nikki replied. He didn't know it but I saw him steal a glance or two when he thought I wasn't looking.

You're probably thinking we are all a bunch of peeping Tom's. Well, technically I am, but that's beside the point. The three of us were sitting at the kitchen table which just HAPPENS to face the patio where Ashten and Stella (my hot red headed nanny) HAPPENED to be hanging out by the pool. I told the ladies when they were hired they were free to do anything they wanted when they had free time and since Ashten finished up everything I needed her to do that day and Stella didn't have to pick the boys up from school it appeared they were having a girls day in the sun. There is nothing like watching bikini clad hotties covered in tanning oil.

Ahhhhh, a red head and a blonde.  In my opinion that's the best of both worlds. I've seen great pornos start that way.

Anyway, Nikki, Gunner, and myself were sitting around admiring the scenery. Nikki was getting pissed because we were supposed to be writing for the new album and I kept talking to Gunner about Ashten. Every time I said something dirty he rolled his eyes or told me to shut up and not talk like that in front of his son. That was a bunch of horseshit if you ask me. I've heard Sixx say way worse than that in front of Gunner. And besides, if Nikki was so bothered about all of it he could have easily left the table. He didn't seem too eager to get up is all I'm sayin.

"Gunner.  Dammit, stop staring at her!" Nikki lightly smacked Gunner on the back of the head with his notepad.

Gunner tried to duck but was too late. "Sorry, Dad. I can't help it." He rubbed the back of his head.

"How do you know which one he's staring at?" I asked.

Nikki, going back to his writing, muttered. "The one he's already seen naked, I'd imagine."

I laughed and patted Gunner on the back. It had been a month since the infamous shower scene and I still couldn't stop congratulating the kid. Gunner even admitted to me on a few occasions that he couldn't get it out of his head.

"Yeah, I'm sure that one will be filed in the spank bank for life. Sixx, your son has great taste."

"That's enough, T-Bone." Nikki warned, not even looking up.

I flinched a little bit. "What's wrong, dude?"

Nikki looked at Gunner. "Would you go out to the car and see if you can find my phone charger? My battery's about to die."

"Yeah." Gunner exited the kitchen and as soon as he was out of earshot, Nikki replied.

"What's wrong is ever since that girl started working for you she has become the only topic of conversation at my house and I'm sick of it. Gunner hasn't stopped talking about her and probably has some big fucking crush on her."

"Come ON, Dude. Give the kid a break. He saw a naked woman. Trust me, even though I'm sure the image of Ashten Montgomery in the buff is pretty mind blowing, he'll get over it. Fuck, since when did you become such a he-man woman hater?"

"I'm not," Nikki scratched his head. "It's not just him. It's Storm, too. She, like, fucking HERO worships her".

I sighed and began to get restless. "So, Storm found someone to look up to. What's wrong with that? Shit! We should have been so lucky when we were that age! Besides, it's not like Storm is here ALL the time. It's just been a couple of times because she's been grounded, remember? Sorry, Sixx, but I'm really not seeing the issue here."