Part 5: Louder than Hell

Part 5: In which all hell breaks loose......

TOMMY'S POV

Shit, dude! If looks could kill, Ashten would have been dead and buried.

Nikki fixed a glare on her and growled in disbelief. "What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with your ears. You heard me."

Nikki jumped out of his chair but didn't make any movement toward her. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"No, fuck you! Who do you think you are?" Ashten snapped, enraged. All I can say is if she came to battle, she was in for one. "I'm sick and tired of all of this bull shit! I don't know what your fucking problem with me is, but I suggest you get over it! You seem to be under the impression you can say anything you want to me! Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Sixx! I'm Tommy's employee! Not yours!"

"Yeah, I'm sure you work very well for him. I'll bet his cock has never been so shiny," Nikki replied, folding his arms.

Ashten nodded her head and smiled a shitty little grin. "Oh, so that's what this is about. You think I'm just some gold digging slut just hoping Tommy will fall in love with me and support me, right?"

"It crossed my mind."

"You have any proof of this?"

Nikki rolled his eyes. "Sweetheart, I've seen your kind before. You think you have everyone fooled with the sweet, cool, hot chick routine, but I can see right through you. You are nothing but a trashy, gold digging, Gucci wearing whore, just waiting for your shot at a rock star. It's nothing new to us, baby. We've been surrounded by opportunistic white trash our whole lives. We're all use to it."

"That certainly seems to be YOUR type of girl." Ashten continued to smile.

"Don't bring my wife into this." Nikki warned.

I had told Ashten about some of the marital problems Nikki and Donna were going through. Lately the tabloids had been painting a less than flattering picture of Donna. Some of them even claimed she was a former prostitute.

"I wasn't even thinking about your wife. Interesting that you did, don't ya think?" Ashten, knowing she had pushed the wrong button, continued to go for the jugular. "You know, Nikki, maybe if you could control your own life you wouldn't be so worried about mine."

That's something you don't say to Nikki Sixx. Even as joke. On a GOOD day. He lunged towards her, grabbed her by the arm and backed her up against the wall, his face right in hers.

"Listen to me you little bitch," he said in a low growl, his grip tightening on her wrist, "my life is none of your business so keep your little comments to yourself."

"Fine," Ashten replied, not even moving. She didn't even look the least bit intimidated. "I would appreciate the same consideration."

"Fine," Nikki replied.

"Excellent.  Are you gonna let go of my arm?"

"Do you think you can control yourself?" Nikki stared straight into her eyes, their faces inches apart.

"I'll stop shaking when you do," she replied. In spite of himself, Nikki's mouth actually almost curved into a smile. He held on for just another moment and finally loosened his grip on her arm.

"Get the hell out of here."

"With pleasure," Ashten replied jerking her arm away. She stormed out of the booth, slamming the door behind her.