Part 22: Take Me to Your Heart

A/N

SMUT WARNING  and as I have said before I am not good at writing smut so this is not my best.  As always, comments and feedback are appreciated.

Narrator POV

The direct flight from LAX to Cabo was roughly two and a half hours. Luckily, there were no delays and Ashten was off the plane making her way through the Cabo San Lucas Airport by 11AM. She got through customs and texted Nikki to let him know she'd landed. She figured he would be at the shoot and unable to meet up with her until later. She said as much (as well as a few dirty things) during their conversation the previous evening and she told him she would just grab a cab. He would have none of it.

"Over my dead fucking body will you get in a random cab, by yourself, in Mexico. I don't want to see you on Dateline. I will take care of it. "

Take care of it he did. True to his word, as soon as Ashten stepped foot outside, a black Escalade pulled up to the curb. The driver hopped out, introduced himself as Gabriel, and grabbed her bags as he explained "Mr. Nikki" had sent him to collect her. Ashten smiled and when she slid into the backseat he told her the car was equipped with WiFi. He also offered her a soda or a bottle of water.

"No, thank you, I am fine," she replied as they took off. She did, however, indulge in the WiFi and took the opportunity to check her email. The first one she read was from Tommy and only consisted of his flight information for his return from Vegas. The rest were mostly spam and she was deleting through them when she got a text from Stella.

Stella- Check this out

The message included a screenshot of a TMZ article:

Kat Von D confirms split from Nikki Sixx

Ashten raised her eyebrows and smirked at her phone. That was quick. Figures Kat would run straight to the tabloids. She quickly scanned the article to make sure she wasn't mentioned anywhere before shooting Stella a snarky reply.

Ashten- Gee, wonder what happened?

Stella- You happened! Have fun.

Ashten put her phone in her bag and sat back to relax while she and Gabriel continued the ten minute drive. He started to slow down at what looked like a beachfront resort. They drove by the main buildings and common areas to a gated part, which consisted mainly of private villas. Gabriel explained that "MEESTER NEEKEE" was in one of the cottages.

"Yeah. Some cottage." Ashten muttered to herself as she stood in the foyer of what could hardly be categorized as a cottage. She walked around the single level house admiring the high ceilings, marble flooring, and southwestern motif. The living room had a large sectional sofa, armchairs, and a media center complete with a large flat screen TV, a DVD player, and a stereo system. Just adjacent to the living space was a gourmet kitchen with dark wood cabinetry, granite countertops, a breakfast bar and a table for four.

Windows and glass doors encased the entire house, which led to an exquisite large stone terrace. The outdoor area was complete with an infinity pool, hot tub, chaise lounge chairs, grilling area, and fire pit. It was pretty much an outdoor living room. Even better, the whole place was beachfront with views of a crystal blue ocean.

Overwhelmed by the palatial accommodations, Ashten went in search of a bedroom to stash her bags. She stopped short when she passed through the kitchen and noticed a large bouquet of rainbow roses on the breakfast bar. In front of the massive bouquet was a folded piece of paper with the words READ ME printed in the front. She unfolded the note and found what looked like a key card along with a message.