Part 65: Pillow Talk

While laying in post coital bliss, Nikki lazily looked up at Ashten's ceiling with a satisfied  smile, and decided introducing her to Johnny Depp was quite possibly the most genius idea he'd had in his lifetime. Possibly even more brilliant than Motley Crue, itself. 

Especially when she dropped to her knees in the limo during their ride home.

He'd experienced more than his share of blowjobs in the past, but none of them felt like he was having his life force sucked out through his dick.

Had that been the moment of his death, he would regret nothing.

And then when they got home, she did things to him that caused any coherent thought to die before reaching his lips. Beyond husky growls and deep groans, he hadn't said a remotely intelligent or unfilthy word since her panties came off and she fucked him like she had something to prove. Something to claim.

Maybe she felt she did after the run in with Donna.

And as he laid there with her head on his chest and one of her long legs tangled with his, he knew she'd completely ruined him forever. And would continue to do so.

And he'd gladly thank her every step of the way.

Sated, he was all set to close his eyes and doze off until he felt her eyelashes flutter against his skin.

"I can hear you thinking," he said quietly, kissing the top of her head, lingering an extra second to take in the fruity scent of her hair.

"I thought you were sleeping," Ashten lazily smiled into the ink on his chest. She hadn't known him to be so silent for that many minutes unless he was comatose.

"I am sleeping. I'm trying to stay asleep but the gears turning in your head are squeaking. Kind of like a hamster running on one of those wheels."

"My mind is not squeaking."

"Sure."

"It's not," she defended, shifting slightly in his hold.

"Fine, don't tell me." Nikki smirked in the darkness, his hand sliding down to the small of her back. "If you want to keep silently swooning over your new boyfriend, far be it from me to stop you."

Ashten snorted out a half laugh and rolled over, planting her face in her pillow. "Shut up."

"What?"  A devilish grin colored his face as he rolled his neck to the side, facing her. "Depp didnt give you even a little tingle in your panties?"

"You are ridiculous."

"Didn't make you wonder what you see in me?"

"I wonder that at least once a day," she cracked, reaching over and pinching his hip. "Had nothing to do with him."

"If you say so. Seemed pretty smitten with you, though."

"Smitten?" Ashten pressed her hands into his chest and pushed herself up to look down at him.

"Ohhh," Nikki's eyebrow cocked while his mouth expanded into an amused grin. "Liked hearing that, huh?"

"Seriously? What did he say?"

"He said you have a very elegant way about you and that I've made an excellent choice."

Ashten rolled her eyes at his teasing tone. "You are so full shit."

"I'm actually not. He definitely said it. He didn't really need to though. A guy knows  when another guy is attracted to his girl."

She felt her cheeks heat up and nuzzled herself back into him, fighting a cheek straining grin. "Oh he so is not."