Ch.1

Riley Parks POV

I hesitantly grabbed the blanket and layed it on my legs knowing that If I got caught using this blanket I would probably be beat.

It was warm and heavy as if it was a person. The warmth consumed me into a blissful silence. I almost never get this feeling, this feeling was something I often craved but my cravings were rarely fulfilled.

This silence soon fell to a stop when my father walked in my room. He looked at me as if I was to repulsive to look at. He always looked at me with disgust but this time it was even worse.

He was wearing a fancy black suit that wrapped tightly on him and it did not look good. He was over weight so his belly was popping out putting a strain on the buttons. His pants were way to tight on him and I feel like if he sat down they would split.

"What the hell are you using" My father spat with anger.

I coward in fear and pushed the blanket off my legs and instantly felt the warmth leave.

"I-I'm sorry sir" I said my voice trembling.

He looked at me with annoyance and glared at me with a deadly strand in it.

"Your lucky someone's downstairs or else I would beat some sense into you" He said with a hateful tone.

I've never gotten a free pass even if someone was here. Who ever it is must be very important. I guess today is my lucky day.

"Get something nice on and come down to the living room" My father said then quckly left my room.

Levi Sprice's POV

"Sorry about that Mr.Sprice" Tony said sitting down, he really is a piece of shit.

I'm surprised he hasn't died from diabetes yet. How can a man who thinks he have so power let himself go. And how did he get a wife who is so beautiful. I don't understand things.

"It's fine" I said somewhat annoyed. "So let's get to business. Where's my money?" I asked and he chuckled nervously.

I don't know why I decided to let him buy from me. He's already made me lose 3.6 million dollars and owes me 11,000,000 dollars.

"I don't have it" He said quietly and before I could respond I saw someone walk into the room. He looked innocent and had the most beautiful ears and tail. They were dark black with small speckles on white.

You could tell he was scared but not of me, of his parents.

"Riley, go get the wine" Tony said with hatred.

How could he speak to such a beautiful boy with such hate, I cant stand it. No one so beautiful should ever be spoken to like that.

"Yes sir" The boy said walking out of the room.

Tony looked back towards me.

"I'm not leaving till I get my money" I said irritated. I think he noticed my irritation cause he was rolling his eyes in vexation.

I don't appreciate his sass, but I know expressing my anger won't help. I sighed lightly putting my elbows on my knees and leaning on my hand.

"Here's the wine you requested" The boy said walking back into the room holding a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses.

He walked towards Tony and Tony instantly yanked it out of his hands without even a second glance.

"Leave" Tony grumbled. I glared at Tony for a quick second.

"Whats your name" I asked towards the boy.

He looked at Tony as If it was okay to answer. You could tell Tony wanted to say no but reluctantly shook his head yes.

The boy looked at me with a small smile and when I smiled back a small tint of pink rose on his cheeks.

"Riley Parks" He said. He's related to 'Tony' I feel awful for him. Tony seems like an awful person none the less an awful parent.

"Age?" I asked hoping he'd be over eighteen. (He He ;)

"20" He said answering.

I was surprised cause he looks so young. His body looked frail and fragile. His smile seemed soft and genuine and something I would want to see again.

"Do you live here?" I asked which for some reason spiked Tony's interest.

"Yes" He said.

Tony looked at Riley and motioned him to leave the room.

'So disrespectful' I thought to myself.

I sighed lightly "I'll give you another week, make sure you have my payment by then" I said and he was obviously surprised by my generosity.

I stood up glancing at Riley as he walked out, I'm hoping he'll be here next time.

"Aren't you gonna stay for some wine" Tony said. I glanced at him with abhorrence.

"No" I said then walked to the front door.

I opened the front door walking out and heard as it closed behind me. I walked to my car whilst reaching in my pocket for my key. I unlocked my car and opened the door getting in. Before I closed my door I looked at the house and I could see in the top left window Riley was walking with fear. He was trembling a bit which worried me.

I closed the door and started the car.

That boy was absolutely beautiful, I don't understand how Tony could speak to him like that.

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it if not then SORRY and I hope you can forgive me. Please don't be rude in the comments, if you are than I'll report you. If you wanna give me any constructive criticism than be nice and I'll be taking it into consideration.

-Azaria