Ch.4

Riley Parks POV

"Come in" His deep and raspy voice said motioning me to come in his house.

To be honest I was a bit scared of him, I've only met him once. He acts nice, but, even nice people can beat your ass.

I stepped through the door and he shut it behind me.

Why would he trade all that money for me, maybe he's gonna kill me, or make me clean his house. But, he could get a maid for much less, plus I can't clean for shit.

He optioned me to follow him and I did. His house was huge and looked well kept, the walls were a soft white with a fancy lighting system. He brought to what looked like a living room. The couches were dark black and looked comfortable.

"Sit" He said and I listened. I sat at the far right end with my tail wrapped tightly around my leg out of nervousness.

He sat down next to me, like right next to me, he had a radiant warmth that just flowed off of him and he smelled like mint chocolate. It was strong and intoxicating.

"I'm guessing you already figured out that your gonna be here for a while" He said which scared me a bit but I already knew that.

I nodded nervously.

"I would like it more if you used words" He said sweetly which calmed more nerves a little, but who would be completely calmed in this situation.

"S-sorry" I whispered. He smiled at me, his smile was nice and somewhat reassuring.

"Tomorrow I'll be giving you a tour around the house. But for now you should have some dinner" He said.

A tour, that will take a while, this house is enormous. Wait, is did he just say I should get some, did he mean I should make some food.

"So I'll make the food" I said trying to correct him hoping he wouldn't get mad. He let out a small chuckle.

"No, I'll make dinner" He said keeping his smile on. I was a bit confused by this.

I looked at him with confusion "For me?" I questioned him.

He stood up "Yeah, now here's the TV remote, watch whatever you want" He said handing me a TV remote.

I watched as he walked away but I was still confused. Why would he be making me food, maybe he's gonna poison it.

I looked at the TV not knowing how to use it. I didn't want to break anything so I just set the remote on the cushion next to me. I leaned back on the couch, this was the comfiest thing I've ever sat on.

I let out a small sigh and closed my eyes.

Levi Sprice's POV

I finished cooking the food and put it on the plate. I grabbed two forks and put them on the plate. I haven't heard the TV yet so maybe it's just really quiet.

I walked back towards the living room with the plates in my hand. As I neared closer to the couch I saw Riley with his eyes closed and his tail swaying side to side hitting the couch. I smiled and sat next to him. His tail hit the side of my leg and his eyes opened. He sat up straight looking at the ground.

"Sorry" He mumbled. I let out a small laugh.

"Here" I said handing him a plate which he took. I noticed the TV was off, so he didn't turn it on.

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. There was a comedy movie. I kept it on that and started eating.

I glanced over to Riley to see him poking around at the food. I looked at him puzzled.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked and he looked scared.

"Sorry" He said.

He keeps on saying sorry.

"It's fine just why aren't you eating?" I asked repeating my question.

He hesitantly took a bite. He smiled at me happily.

"Thankyou" He said and continuing making me happy.

His smile was beautiful, everything about him was perfect.

After I finished my food I looked over to see his plate was still almost full.

"Aren't you gonna eat some more" I said.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm full" He said his voice trembling. I was a bit worried, he looks so thin and barely eats.

"Just eat a couple more bites please" I said sweetly trying not to scare him.

He listened to me and ate a couple bites. After I could tell he was done I took his plate.

"Wait here" I said and went to the kitchen putting the plates in the sink.

I walked back to the Livingroom. It's already pretty late so he should get to bed.

"Follow me" I said and waited for him to get up.

I started walking towards the stairs him following close behind. Once we got to the stairs and walked up them we walked towards my. I opened the door and let him walk past.

"You'll sleep in here tonight" I said then walked to my closet. "Take your shoes off and out them by the door" I said then started looking through my closet. I got myself some clothes and I got an extra shirt for Riley. I walked back over towards him. "Over there's the bathroom, go get changed and just leave your clothes in there" I said.

I walked to the door and left. Although I would love to sleep in the same bed as him, but I wanna make sure he's comfortable. I guess tomorrow I'll go out and get him some clothes that'll actually fit him. I walked back downstairs and towards the couch making sure to grab a blanket out of the closet.

I do have guest bedrooms, but, I don't have any sheets on the beds.

I sat down on the couch and turned off the TV. I'll keep the light on incase Riley needs to get something to drink or eat.

I layed down covering myself with the blanket and tried to fall asleep.

Riley Parks POV

I sat down on the bed nervously, the shirt I was wearing only reached my mid thigh which felt a bit revealing but, whos gonna see.

I got under the blanket and layed down, I put my head on the pillow, my tail was hanging off the bed swaying side to side. The bed was comfortable but it had a familiar smell, I took a deep breath and the intoxicating smell fill my lungs. It was mint chocolate.

My eyes widened a bit, wait, is this, Levi's room. There's a closet with clothes in it, there's a laptop sitting on the nightstand. The bathroom had products in it.

Why would he let me sleep in his room?

************************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it, if not then sorry, I know there's probably a lot of grammar mistakes I was pretending to do homework and had to keep switching tabs.

-Azaria