Ch.8

Levi Sprice's POV

Riley walked up to me looking more nervous than usual. I set my phone down on my bed and glanced up at him. He looked at me with sweet eyes.

"W-will... will you get me something from the store" He whispered quietly.

I smiled letting out a chuckle.

"What do you want" I asked.

"I just want a pad of paper and a pencil. I'll do anything" He said and I smirked thinking about all the things I could do to him.

There's only one thing I want to do.

"There's one downstairs I'll get it for you in a second. Now, you said anything right" I said looking him up and down.

He nodded skeptically. I sat up on the edge of the bed so he was in front of me.

"Let me pet your ears" I said and his eyes widened and he looked scared.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" He said his voice trembling.

I gave him a questioning look to which he looked deep in thought.

"I guess you won't get it then" I said smirking to which he relentlessly sighed.

"Fine" He mumbled. I motioned him to sit on the bed and he did.

Riley Parks POV

He reached his hand out and I was to nervous to tell him no. As he touch my ears I bit my lip out of pleasure. I think he noticed but he didn't stop. He scratched behind m ear and I let out a small whimper.

I heard as he let out a chuckle but still continued. My breathing got heavier and I glanced down and noticed I was hard. I pushed his hand away.

"Please stop" I said not meeting his eyes.

"Did that please you" He said and I shook my head no. "Are you sure" He said motioning to my 'crotch area'

"Yeah" I said and he chuckled standing up.

"You should take a cold shower" He said walking out.

My face burned bright red, as soon as the door shut I made my way to the bathroom.

Levi Sprice's POV

I know I wasn't seeing things, he was actually hard. I grabbed the pad of paper and a pencil.

Not gonna lie I was a little turned on, the little whimper that he made was just so fucking cute. I walked back into the room seeing he wasn't in there. I looked towards the bathroom and saw at the bottom of the door a light was shining through.

I set the stuff on the bed and walked towards the door. I was about to knock when I could hear muffled moans. Is he doing what I think he is, I chuckled to myself and sat on the bed picking up my phone, I'm just gonna sit here until he gets out.

After like twenty minuets the bathroom door opened and he walked out of the bathroom with a towel on, he ignored me and started walking to the closet, on his back were tons of little scars some of them were worse than others.

He walked into the closet closing the door. Once he walked out he was wearing some nighttime clothes on. He came and sat on the bed seeing the stuff he wanted.

"Thankyou" He said sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

I started looking through Instagram not having anything else to do. Every once in a while he would glance up at me but he just kept doing things on the paper.

After around an hour he looked pleased with himself.

"Why'd you want the paper" I asked and he looked up.

"J-just to write things" He said obviously lying.

"Let me see" I said reaching my hand out. He shook his head with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't like it" He said and I chuckled.

"I can be the judge of that" I said, he sighed and handed it to me. I grasped the paper pad and looked at it. I was surprised. He... drew me, and it's amazing, I smiled and handed it back to him. "Your good" I said thankful.

He didn't respond and still looked embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, be happy" I said

************************************************************************************************************

I know it's super fucking cringy but I wasn't even gonna write today since school was so stressful and last night I had a mental breakdown, but I ended up writing it anyway.

-Azaria